Life goes on

Not so soon, Jin decided to buy all of us food for lunch because no one is planning on doing.

Because me, I'm too distracted and dazed to even care for my stomach growling.

Yoongi, too caught up in his own little world as he scroll through his cellphone not even sparing a glance on Hoseok.

Hoseok, who's loudly laughing because of a girl's statement like, what the fuck? Girl, aren't you turned off by that?

So yeah, he's the only one who's focused on eating and not dying because of starve.

I sighed and stared at the girl Hoseok's flirting with. Once her eyes met mine, I raised my left eyebrow and decided to analyze her from top to bottom.

When my eyes went back to her eyes, she had a nice fighting spirit huh. But I'm not planning on fighting with some random chic they're randomly flirting with.

I'm so sick of them. They're just, boring.  And besides, I have so much problems to deal with.

When Jin finally arrived, they started digging and no, the girl stayed and continued chatting with— more like flirting with Hobi.

"Hobi, can you please——"

"Okay.. Okay.." He laughed and turned to the girl.

He smiled to her and wrapped his left arm around her shoulders. He kissed her temple making the disgusted expression from while ago vanish.

"I'll call you later hmm?" He whispered to her.

WHICH, I CAN CLEARLY HEAR. Do I look like a jealous girlfriend? I AM their girlfriend, they should back away huh?

I rolled my eyes. Jin tapped my back and when my eyes met his, he pointed my food. I sighed and bit my lip. I lazily played with my food on the plate.

"Don't you just do that in front of the food." Jin scolded me. He's such a mom! Gr!

×××

"Whaa Y/n–ah! You should slow down. You might don't want the result of this!" And Jin scolded once again, gently snatching the bottle out of my grip.

What the hell is he thinking?! I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean... he don't care! He should not care you know?!

Back then he don't care how many shots I take! Right?! Why bother me now when I don't need any disturbance at this point?!

"YoU KNoW jIn yOu sHOUld nOt BoTHer me!" I said and tried snatching back my fifth bottle.

But failed immediately, it's the night I broke up with him. What? You gonna say somethin' bitch? I don't fvcking care!

If your opinion about my situation is like;

I thought she's a bitch!

She's a loser!

That's what you deserve!

You don't belong to him!

He's too perfect for you!

I don't give about what you say! All I know is this alcohol is making me think things that I should never think. Like, I think I'm talking to someone IN MY HEAD but I am NOT.

Am I an idiot?

"JiN O–O–OpPA, aM i aN iDiOt?" I suddenly asked. OUt oF nOWhere.

Wait, did I just said Jin Oppa? Ugh, why am I act—

"Whoa! Whoa!" Jin's quick to catch me.

He helped me to get myself up. I shrugged him off and groaned. I want some alcohol, more. I groaned again and started walking once again.

Towards to the crowd who are too caught up in the music to even notice an idiot like me. Walking... like.. an.. idiot... drunk... fool... in.. love... with.. a... baby... bunny...

Third Person's POV

He continued smiling to himself as he started grinding his boner on a girl he's dancing. Why is he suddenly here?

Just like what happened to you, he's miserable. Wait, are you miserable? You are miserable but doesn't admit it. You're clearly a broke ass but your stubborn self won't admit that.

A groan escaped from him, he can't stop smiling feeling the friction he is making. He thought he would only feel this to you, he thought he'll only feel this extreme feeling to you.

He thought people will only feel this kind of thing with the one you love. He enjoyed the feeling even though it's not you. He thought....

But he's wrong.

He's wrong! All fvcking wrong! He's fed with different things. He thought love is a never ending journey with your love.

He thought love will always feel those butterflies and gleeful things. He thought it won't feel this shit!! This is never in his world.

He thought when you're in love, you'll always be happy, be excited when you'll have a chance to meet her again after a couple of minutes you're apart.

It may be crazy but that's how he think things are, he thought love is full of rainbows and unicorns. You'll both watch them with a smile on your faces.

You showed him the other side of love. The healthy love. It's cute and all. It's fun.

And of course, you did all of this to also, show him the other side of it. The dark love. Where pain and sadness are the first one to welcome you.

Should I ask this? I'll still ask.

Is he now aware of that pain? That dark love? Yes, very.

It's like the innocent baby that you loved is suddenly vanished and kicked out of nowhere, waking up the beast.

The new Jungkook whom everyone don't know. He's never lonely and sad. Nor even in pain this bad. Even though we all know that his parents are always out.

You don't know how they love and treasured their youngest member. He's baby of the family and will always be. Showered with so much attention and care.

He won't lack anything good, he would always have much. Much love. Much attention. Much of everything.

He can name anything and have it right away. But he's not greedy, simply because he's a good person. Raised rightly. Now, the curious and lost Jungkook is feeling a strange thing.

It's inside him. It's his heart. The heart that would always smile with him whenever his parents, brother or friend would shower him love.

The happy heart is not used to this feeling. Why is he suddenly feeling this? This is definitely because of Y/n.

"Bunny? W–Why are you here? O–Oh must be because of that Y/n. I–I heard you're just a bet her and her friends played. Very sorry for that. Let's get you home."

I hate her.

End of Third Person's POV