Finish this shit

I rolled my eyes hearing his voice behind me. I pulled an annoyed face and stared at him after turning.

"What's your problem Jeon Jungkook? Let me eat my meal, I'm out here." I said and let myself go from his grip.

Hence, he tightened his grip making me wince in pain. I looked around and noticed that people started noticing the commotion. I rolled my eyes at them and lazily looked at Jungkook.

"You're my problem here, Y/n. Let's talk about this. I don't have any idea why you suddenly acted like this towards me." He sounded like pleading.

Well, he's really pleading me. I bit my lip for a moment and pulled back a straight face once again. Let's get to the act and finish this shit.

"I don't know why. I don't know. Let's break up." I said plainly.

His grip from me loosened. Gently letting go of me. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You don't know?" He mumbled weakly.

Third Person's POV

Do you know how it feels, when you felt the whole world is slowly turning around to you?

It's like, losing your whole self and being empty for a whole second and breaking the next second.

He looked tired and worn out. Watching you from afar as you continued with your life.

You will eat and laugh later with your friends, but him? Do he have any friends? He lost her, because of you. And this is not just about company, every thing is not just because you want company.

It's the love and attention. Everyone needs them. And he felt enough of that from his Y/n.

The euphoria is extreme that it can't be explained by some word. If euphoria is happier than happy, then what he felt with you is happier than euphoria.

It's extreme, it's love.

The feeling that he's not familiar with. It seems familiar but it isn't. Even the feeling is foreign, he let it happen because he liked it.

The innocent baby let a disaster happen, thinking it is a good thing. Not protecting his heart because he thought he won't need to do such thing as that.

She's his protector.

Thinking she's his protector why would he thought of her ruining his whole being?

The innocent baby felt in love for the first time in his whole life. Does his first love felt right? Of course, because there's no one who can break it.

That's what he thought. Not thinking that she's just playing. Playing with the most precious jewelry in the world, his heart.

The pure, innocent heart of Jeon Jungkook.

Now that she left a huge wound, will it heal? Yes, maybe for a huge amount of time.

Can a lifetime do?

Of course why not. He felt his knees weak, weak for the first time in his whole life.

Because in his self, he's the strongest for himself. He won't be weak even though others thought that he is.

But he's distracted, he's lost in the mask of an eager, hungry girl. Who's once hurt by a boy who don't know how to handle a sweetheart.

He let her enter his wonderful and colorful heart, letting her bring cancer that will soon attack him at the exact time she wanted.

He had no idea what she planted in his heart, why? Because he's innocent. Now, that cancer is eating his heart. Gently but painfully killing him, internally. 

Can he stand the dark and powerful pain, love could give?

"Bunny? Let's get out of here."

End of Third Person's POV

I sat with Jin and the others. Am I happy? Why should I answer you?

"So, why are you here now? Retreating? You should be with your Jungkookie now, right? Enjoying the last days of happiness.." Hoseok laughed and Yoongi just chuckled.

Jin glared at them before rolling his eyes. He pat my back. I stared at them and showed a mocking smile.

"You should really enjoy your days Hoseokie. Because the next days, I'll be the one laughing because you'll buy my that watch I wanted badly. I won't let that long ass month be put to waste." I sip my drink and looked around not wanting to look at them.

I heard ‘ooooooh’'s from the two while Jin looked so proud. Maybe he's now thinking about that chain. Oh please.

"Now now.." Yoongi said breaking us from our wild thoughts. He immediately caught my attention.

"Now that clearly, we're winning. Here's some early treat from me." He said after placing a box of pizza on our table.

My brows knitted, I looked at the place behind him where he got the pizza box. Was he hiding something there the whole time? Creep.

"Whoaaa!" Hoseok's laugh is loud and irritating.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from the two who's celebrating “their” win.

I sighed loudly.

Then my gaze went to Jin who's staring at the pizza which is being eaten by the two idiots.

I sighed once more knowing he's restraining himself from eating.

"You're free to celebrate with them." I mumbled. As soon as Jin heard me, he smiled at my way and was quick to dig in. I pouted and sipped my drink for the second time.

Am I sad? Why would I answer you?

"Y/n, you want some pizza?" It's Jin who asked me.

I rolled my eyes immediately and turned my body to them. Look who's on my side now, I have no one. He's so... UGH respect the elderly.

Then all of a sudden, flashbacks are starting. Please, please.. I don't want some of these once again. I don't want it anymore.

A/N:
This is not the nicest and best break-up that'll make you cry or anything. And I'm sorry for that hehe. Have a good day/night! Purple hearts for everyone!