Start

"Y/n, I'm loving this~" Jungkook cooed.

His face is in deep red and he's smiling nonstop. He can't stop smiling and I really know the reason to that. He's drunk.

We're now on the dance floor while he have a glass of drink in his hand. He won't stop drinking even though I stop him.

I like it anyway. Hehe. I chuckled and caressed his head. He closed his hand and bit his lip.

"Are you enjoying this?" He hummed.

I smiled and continued doing that. He's being sensitive. I'm starting to enjoy more. He's so fun to be with though. I knew that when he's drunk, he talk sensual.

Isn't that a nice thing? He's dirty deep inside him? Now, I have to make him dirty naturally.

"Kookie–ah, are you enjoying my touch?" I whispered.

I purposely let my lips touch his deep red ear. Let me do dirty. He groaned and nodded.

"In words Kookoo." I bit his earlobe and raised my knees to wake up something under his belt.

I smirked when I felt his huge friend. I don't have to wake it up, eh?

×××

"Ah!" I immediately woke up hearing him.

I looked beside me and smiled seeing Jungkook holding his head while sitting. I held the blanket to myself and sat up too. I hissed slightly because of the pain below me.

"Hey.." I said and caressed his back.

He looked beside me and his eyes went down to my body which I'm covering with his thick blanket. He bit his lip and gulped. His face is red, again.

"Did——"

"We had sex." I sat near him and he looked down sadly.

My eyes immediately stung for a moment. Don't he like it? Why not? He told me he loves me right? Now, he's sad that we did it?

I blinked it off, I want those water off my eyes. I wrapped my arms around him making him stiff. Stupid Y/n, why did you have to take his virginity,

if he is

when he's not sober! Now he's still innocent, is he? He stiffed when he felt my bare breast.

"W–Why are you sad, Kookie?" I said and placed my head on his shoulder.

I don't want this to be a heartbreaking one. Wait— why would I be heart broken? He should be! He's th–

"I'm drunk when we did it. I– I– I don't know anything." He continued looking down sadly.

My face immediately changed into a smile. So he's sad that he's drunk when... haha he's still cute in times like this!

I chuckled and his gaze went up to me.

"Why are you laughing babe? It's important for me." He whined and it's so cute. I smiled and caressed his face.

"We could do it any time you want. We could do it again, and again and again, and again, and again." I said while hovering on top of him, seating on his lap.

His eyes widen seeing my whole bare self. He covered his mouth with his hand. I smiled to him and he's there, in utter shock.

"R–Really?"

"Yes really."

×××

"Wake up baby." I said and looked at the clock. It's 12:00pm already and we woke up 6:00am.

That's when he felt his head aching and I don't know how it vanished. Now, he's sleeping like an angel.

As soon as he opened his eyes he smirked to me. I chuckled and lightly slapped his cheek.

"Wake up now." I said and sat up. He pulled my waist, preventing me from leaving him alone on the bed. I looked back at him and glared at him, playfully.

"Let's sleep more." He said sweetly and I can't help but to smile.

"No Kookie–ah. We have to eat. I'm cooking you brunch." He chuckled hearing me.

What? It's the truth. We didn't have the chance to eat breakfast because of his simple and cute request and now it's lunch.

"What? It's the truth, we will eat lunch with our breakfast." I said and quickly went to the bathroom, running. I heard a loud laugh from outside the bathroom.

"Your butt is cute Y/n–ah!" I chuckled and I whined hearing his laugh.

"Yah! Stop laughing!"

"And also, I've had breakfast already though. I've had the best—"

"Shut it Kookie!" And he laughed again.

After cleaning myself, I asked Jungkook for some clothes and he gave me some. I went out and he went in almost immediately.

I fixed his room and went to the kitchen so I could cook. I smiled remembering how we laughed after we woke up.

I will really treasure it. He's the ideal guy that good women should be with. He's too good for me. I—

"What are you cooking Y/n?" He asked after wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled he smells so good.

"It's a dish from Susan's country. She taught me how to do this because it's my favorite. It's called sinigang." I smiled and continued.

"It smells delicious."

"I know baby." I chuckled. I prepared the rice with his arms still wrapped around me.

After all, we sat down and started digging. I felt really hungry, like really.
I smiled seeing Jungkook enjoying what I cooked. Not so soon, we heard the door bell. I stood up to open it.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jungkook stood up instead.

"I'm going to.."

"With that?" He pointed at my clothes and I looked down.

I bit my lips seeing his shirt and nothing but lacy panties under it. Fine. I pouted and rolled my eyes before following him.

"What are you doing here?" He said and chuckled when I hid my lower half behind the door and he opened it.

"Who is— Trish?" He asked making my eyes wide.

Like, really? Right now? My face turned into a frown when I heard her name coming out of Jungkook's mouth.

I stopped myself from hiding behind the door and showed myself. If she's the visitor then I would love rubbing to her face that I had his dream guy on bed.

A/N:
Sorry for the skips on those parts. (😂) Promise, I tried, really.
(^v^)“ψ(`∇´)ψ (ㄒoㄒ)