Chapter 35 - Perfect

Ares Collin

"I don't think this is a great idea." Rosie said as she pulled me away from the pool.

"Oh come on.. it will be fun."

"It's cold." She said trying to pull me away again. I quickly picked her up bridal style and jumped into the pool. She squealed and completely attacking me with her fist.

"You asshole!!" She bursted as she tried to walk away but before she can do that.. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my arms.

"Get off me! It's cold!" She said as she pushed my chest.

"I'll warm you up." I said and she started to cling to me like a koala.

"If I'll get sick, I will sue you." She hissed coldly.

"Nah.. I'll cuddle you until you're healthy again." I said confidently and I started to walk to the deeper side of the pool. When it's starting to get deeper and deeper.. Rosie started to climb up from clinging to my hips to pushing me down to the pool. Can't believe this girl..

"Ares.. stop!!"

"Huh? I can't hear you."

"I said stop you idiot! Stop right now or I'll cut your balls!" That made me stop and I looked at her disbelief. I let her go and she swam towards the edge. She sat down on the edge of the pool.

"Are you mad?" I asked as I slowly walked to her. She looked at me glaring and it was like she's ready to kill me that second.

"Don't drag me like that." She said completely pissed.

"I'm sorry.. sorry baby." I said as I got up and sat beside her. She pushed me away and she stood up. She suddenly pushed me to the pool and she laughed.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"It's cold and I'm going to the hot tub." She said and I quickly got up following her towards the hot tub. It was located inside and she walked in first. I followed her inside and she's slowly putting her leg into the hot tub. I got into the tub too and we both sat down facing each other.

"Thankyou.. Ares." She suddenly said and that made me a little confuse.

"Huh? For what?"

"I don't know.. everything. The things that you've done for me." She said but her eyes was looking at the water blankly.

"It was the first time after 7 years that I really feel that.. someone does care for me. You sacrificed your time.. your emotions to always be patience with me eventhough I bet you hate me sometimes for being so hard."

"You know.. as the time goes by.. I think I'm starting to see the old Rosie. I know you're still have your own barricade but you're almost there." I smiled and she looked up to me.

"It's a little weird to say that you're my boyfriend." She said and I chuckled.

"It's okay, you'll get used to it."

"Uhmm what do you want for your birthday?" That surprised me. Yes, tomorrow is my birthday and I didn't expect that she knew about it.

"How did you know?"

"I have my sources." I narrowed my eyes and she looked away avoiding it.

"What do you want?"

"Just spend the night with me.. that will be the best present ever." I smiled and it's true. I'm starting to get a little needy and clingy towards her. I love having her next to me.

"Fine then.. if that's what you want." She said and I slowly moved beside her.

"Let's just relax for a moment, I'm having a headache because of work." I said as I closed my eyes. I leaned back towards the wall trying relax my head. Suddenly I felt that Rosie gave me a kiss on my cheek. I opened my eyes and turned to her.

"What?"

"Nothing." I said smiling like an idiot.

"I don't want to catch a cold so.. I'm going up." She said but I held her had preventing her to go.

"5 more minutes.. please." I said and she nodded.

"I'm going to Seattle for 3 days next week." I said and I turned to Rosie wanting to see her reaction.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah.. what do you want me to say?"

"You'll miss me right? We have to call every night." I said and she chuckled.

"No.. it's just 3 days."

"Wow.. you hurt me." I said as I pretended to put my hand on my heart.

"You'll comeback anyway."

"But still.. how come my girlfriend won't miss me? What if I found someone hot there? Won't you be jealous?" I asked and her facial expression change. I immediately realized what I just said..

"Rosie, I'm sorry. I was ju-"

"I'm not the jealous type." She said confidently and I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah." She nodded lightly. I stood up and held her hand pulling her out from the hot tub. We walked out together and took our towels. We dried quickly and went up back to my apartment.

I let her use the bathroom first because she's freezing. I walked towards the kitchen and made myself and her a hot chocolate to warm up our bodies. I smiled like an idiot while waiting for the water to boil.

"Ares! I'll borrow your black tee okay?" I heard Rosie shouting from my room.

"Yeah!" I answered and I poured the water to the glass. I stirred my spoon to mix all the water and the hot chocolate mix. Rosie walked out from my room with her wet hair and my t-shirt. My jaw dropped because she looked so.. tempting.

"Yours." I said as I tried to smack my inner thoughts.

"Thanks." She said as she sat on the chair in front of the table.

"Go take a shower.. you'll get sick." She said gesturing me to go.

"Do you have a hair dryer?" She asked and I nodded. I gestured her to follow me back to my room and I took my hairdryer from drawer under my bed. I gave it to her and she sat in front of my big mirror plugging the hair dryer and started to dry her hair. I looked at the view completely loving it.

"Don't be a pervert!"

"Thankyou babe.. I am perfect." I smirked and she rolled her eyes. She pointed her index finger to the bathroom and I walked there with a heavy heart.