Chapter 1 Kalos, where Dreams and Adventures begin

A/N: Italics are thoughts, italics with quotation marks is sarcasm.

Leah just arrived in Kalos with her Glaceon, Houndoom, and Lycanroc. She started walking in Lumiose City, humming her favorite song, Alive by Madeline Merlo as a little blonde girl stopped her train of thoughts. "You're a keeper!" She said. "What?" Leah asked extremely confused. "Bonnie! I told you a million times to stop this, this is so embarrassing!" A blonde boy wearing glasses said. "That Houndoom is so cute!" Bonnie exclaimed. After a while, Bonnie was holding Glaceon in her arms, however Glaceon did not look amused. "Glaceon is saying, I didn't signed up for this." Leah said chuckling. Glaceon uses frost breath to run off of Bonnie's arms. "I'm Bonnie and this is my big brother Clemont!" Bonnie introduced. "I'm Leah and those two are my partners Houndoom and Glaceon. However Lycanroc is resting in its Pokéball" Leah said introducing herself as she motioned towards Glaceon and Houndoom. Glaceon just took a posture that looked like it was thinking that it was better than the others. Leah sighed as she knew that when Glaceon had this posture, a fight will break loose, until silly old Chespin escaped its Pokéball. "Chespin!" Clemont scowled. "Tatada we're dead!" Leah said. Annoyed, Houndoom used flamethrower on Chespin which Glaceon used frost breath to turn the off the flames. "Well I noticed that Glaceon and Houndoom become reckless when they don't have a good battle after a long period of time." Leah said. "Well I haven't had a good battle since Ash left for Kanto." Clemont stated. "And I haven't had a good battle since Houndoom defeated an Ultra Beast a few weeks ago." Leah stated. After a while of talking, Korrina came by. "Oh, Hey, Cornichon!" Leah exclaimed. "You know I hate that nickname." Korrina said annoyance dripping from her voice. "And that's why I still use it." Leah said in a teasing matter making Korrina even more annoyed. "I have an idea!" Leah said. "When you have an idea it's never a good sign!" Korrina said. "Since when did I ever had an idea that went wrong?" Leah asked. "Anywho, I suggest that we have a tag team battle! Clemont and Bonnie vs Me and Korrina." Leah said. "For once that's a good idea." Korrina said. After talking and arguing for too long, Glaceon and Houndoom started fighting. "Can Glaceon battle on my side?" Bonnie begged. "As long as you can handle it, you shall." Leah said. "Yay!" Bonnie exclaimed. Glaceon was happy with all the attention it had. "You like the attention don't ya, Glaceon?" Bonnie asked. "Glace! Glaceon!" Glaceon said. "It said yes." Leah translated. Soon they were on a battlefield and the battle began. Leah and Korrina Mega evolved their partners as soon as the battle began. Glaceon knew its fire and dark type opponent so it was more of a walk in the park for it. "Glaceon use Blizzard!" Bonnie said, which Glaceon obeyed to until every Pokémon heard a faint noise and ran off towards it. "What the?" Leah said before following them. Until the Pokémon came to a halt. What Leah saw was anger lifting. "Team Skull! Would you please leave that poor Pokémon alone!?" Leah said. The grunts sent out their Pokémon. "Well looks like this tauros poop is in my hands! Glaceon ice beam! Houndoom Flamethrower! Lucario Aura Sphere!" Leah said. The moves K.O'd the opposing Pokémon as the Team Skull grunts ran off. Leah noticed the injured Zorua and joined her friends with their partners following her. "I'm back and I'm fine, but I doubt this little one is okay." Leah said. "So that's why they all ran off." Bonnie said. "Part yes, part no." Leah said. "What do you mean?" Clemont asked. "Team Skull somehow followed me here." Leah said. "Who are they?" Korrina asked. "A bunch of gangster wannabe that harasses and hurt Pokémon for no apparent reason." Leah said. "Is there any Pokémon Center nearby?" Leah asked. "Professor Sycamore's lab would be a better option." Clemont said. Leah nodded as the group started running towards the lab, Leah's legs were pounding as she had over trained the day before. "Hang in there, Zorua..." Leah thought.

Leah's P.O.V

Urg my legs are aching, maybe I shouldn't have over trained yesterday, but silly little me had decided to train, maybe if I laze all day my legs won't be aching that much, but Zorua's life is at stake I will not let a Pokémon suffer, no way. Leah get out of that lazy trence. I change my shoes to rollerskates at least it lowers the aching and it increases my speed. "How much kilometers left, Clemont?" I asked him. He didn't answer. I then heard an annoying sound, oh my "beloved" Rotom Dex it decided to annoy me. I have no time to shove it back in my bag so I'll have to tolerate that annoying robotic mess of Tauros Poop. I finally had enough of Rotom Dex, so I asked Houndoom to carry Zorua, at this time, I shoved Rotom in my bag as it made a weird sound like Baymax's Wheeeeee! I was so annoyed that I could strangle that Pokédex, another reason why I'm reluctant to using Pokédexes, especially that Rotom Dex!