Chapter 41 An Exciting Change of Plan!

Third P.O.V

Our heroes planning to go at the airport in Lumiose City so our Alolan friends can return home, but our heroes are stuck in a rainstorm. "Oh for the love of Arceus, why is this necessary right now!" Leah said clearly she isn't happy about the rain. "Oh relax the storms in Alola are way worse!" Lillie told her. "The Legendary Pokémon Zapdos lives here, I'd be pleased to see it again!" Clemont casually said. "ZAPDOS LIVES HERE!" Leah exclaimed clearly she was excited about the Legendary bird.

Further in the abyss, was a rather angry Zapdos. When the storm calmed down, Leah tried to reach out to the Legendary bird, the girl just wants some selfies, but being the clumsy trainer that she is, she stumbled in herself and almost fell in the abyss with only one hand holding her up. "Uh a little help?" Leah said in annoyance. Gladion had already Noibat out of its Quick Ball, but that didn't stop him from grabbing Leah's hand trying his best to pull her up. If you calculate her muscle mass and her body weight, the female was quite heavy. Sure Leah is skinny, but her muscle mass make up for that. Gladion tried to pull her back up, therefore with gravity pulling her weight down both trainers ended up falling in the abyss.

Noibat noticed it and flew down as fast its small wings could go, that's when an Ultra Wormhole appeared revealing everyone's beloved legendary the emissary of the sun, the beast that devours the Sun, Solgaleo going in the Alias of Nebby.

Noibat started glowing blue as it grew bigger and faster. Then in its place was a Noivern as it flew much faster to catch its trainer as Nebby caught Leah. Leah opened her eyes only to realize that she was on the back of none other than Nebby itself. She pat the Legendary telling it to bring her to the top.

Once the two trainers were on safe ground, Leah thanked Nebby as Lillie went to hug the legendary. "I've never seen this Pokémon before!" Clemont exclaimed. "I guess introductions are needed. Guys, this is Nebby, the alolan legendary Pokémon, it is known as the beast that devours the sun." Leah introduced. "Why name it Nebby though?" Korrina asked. "Don't ask me, Lillie named it." Leah told Korrina. "I named it when it was a Cosmog, I named it after a Nebula which is a cloud of gas and dust in outer space." Lillie stated. "At least it's better than Squishy." Korrina said. "The Legendary Pokémon of order being named after something you can squish." Leah said trying to hold her laughter. "Now what are we gonna do about this pissed electric bird here?" Gladion asked. "Gladion if you taunt it it will get even more pissed." Lusamine told him.

Leah noticed something on Zapdos' talon. "Hey wait! It's pissed because it's injured, I have to get closer." Leah said. "Are you crazy!? You can get hurt!" Gladion told Leah. "I know and I'm willing to take that risk, Zapdos is only going to get more pissed if we don't do something about it. Besides I have Nebby to back me up just incase anything happens." Leah reassured him.

Leah climbed on Nebby's back as the Legendary hovered towards the Legendary Angry Bird. The angry bird attacked Leah, but Nebby did its best to take the hit in order to not hurt the female trainer. Leah reached out to the bird as it tried to attack her. "It's okay, I won't hurt you." Leah told Zapdos, it seemed to have eased up a bit. "I'm just trying to help you." She continued. Zapdos gave in into Leah's aid. Leah used some Full Restores and bandaged Zapdos' talon. "Just be careful, k." Leah told it. Zapdos nodded and continued doing what it was doing and Nebby returned Leah on safe ground.

Once Leah was on safe ground, everyone crowded her. "Leah, you're so brave!" Bonnie exclaimed. "If a Pokémon needs help, legendary or not, I'll help it." Leah told them. Xerneas walked towards them while Zygarde slithered towards. "And that's exactly what we wanted to see from you." Xerneas told them. "We?" Gladion asked rather confused. "We are the Legendary Pokémon of the Kalos region." Xerneas told him as it motioned to Yveltal to come down. "Wow! I'm speechless!" Leah said. Leah was too busy marvelling at the Aura Trio that she didn't noticed Rotom Dex has escaped her bag as it started to take pictures. "So Leah mind explaining this." Gladion told her. "Ah yes, this is the Aura Trio the Legendary Pokémon of the Kalos region." Leah stated. Rotom Dex scanned all three legendaries. "Xerneas the Life Pokémon, a Fairy type. When the horns on its head shine in seven different colors, it is said to be sharing everlasting life." Rotom stated as it went for Yveltal. "Yveltal the Destruction Pokémon, a Dark and Flying type. When this legendary Pokémon's wings and tail feathers spread wide and glow red, it absorbs the life force of living creatures." Rotom informed them as it went for Zygarde. "Zygarde the Order Pokémon, a Dragon and Ground Type. When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power." Rotom stated. "Thank you, Rotom for this information I didn't needed." Leah said. "I needed it." Gladion told Leah. "We have come with the decision that you should come at Revelation Mountain. It may be sacred for Pokémon, but you've done so much for the wild Pokémon and your Pokémon this is the least we could do to help you." Xerneas told Leah via telepathy. "I'm fine with it, but I don't know if our Pokémon are fine with it." Leah told Xerneas. Leah looked at the Pokémon that are out of their Pokéballs all of them nodded. "It's fine with them so Let's do this!" Leah exclaimed. They walked towards the mountains as they stopped for the night.

Our heroes just had an encounter with Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Nebby as they are on their way to the Revelation Mountain. What will happen next? Stay Tuned as the journey continues!