Chapter 5 Lillie?

Third P.O.V

The group were walking in Lumiose City, wondering what to do. "Hey Leah, what is that on your wrist?" Bonnie asked. "Oh you mean my Z-Ring? It's nothing that major, even so I don't even know if Z-moves work outside of Alola." Leah said. "How does it work?" Korrina asked growing excited. "It just boosts your partner's move depending on its typing or species, for example Eevee can use Extreme Evoboost, like Pikachu can use Catastropika and 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt, and Lycanroc can use Splintered Storm Shards, However only Ash's Pikachu is capable of using 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. In the process of activating a Z-Move, the Z-Crystal surrounds the user in extremely powerful aura, the same aura that Ultra Beasts and Totem Pokémon have." Leah stated. "So that Crystal boosts your Pokémon's moves?" Clemont asked. "Indeed, that Z-Crystal y'all seeing on my Z-Ring is the Icium-Z, the Z-move I use when I'm battling with Glaceon." Leah said. "I wonder do Z-Moves work with Mega evolved Pokémon." Korrina said. "Well I never used Inferno Overdrive or Black Hole Eclipse with Mega Houndoom because Z-moves don't work because reasons I don't know of." Leah said. "How come you don't know!?" Bonnie said. "Because of Houndoom's bibliophobia, it'll burn down every book it sees, being concentrating is hard if your partner is trying to burn down an entire library! I'm lucky Houndoom didn't burn down my lab yet." Leah said. "I want to use one!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Well I could teach you if Clemont doesn't mind." Leah said. Clemont nodded being that it would keep his sister busy instead of asking every girl to marry him. "Yay!" Bonnie exclaimed. "I'll teach you how to use the Normalium-Z, it works if Dedenne knows a normal type move." Leah said. Leah opened her bag which Rotom Dex popped out as Leah was looking for her extra Normalium-Z and her extra Z-Ring, she attached the Z-Crystal to the Z-Ring. "Here, put this on." Leah said handing Bonnie the Z-Ring. "In Alola your Z-Ring means that you are a trial goer, a Kahuna, or a Trial Captain." Leah said. "What's the difference between a Trial Goer, Kahunas, and Trial Captains?" Bonnie asked. "A Trial Goer are trainers that travel Alola and go through those Trials, Trial Captains specializes in specific typings, but they just watch the battles against the Totem Pokémon, and Kahunas are like gym leaders just more challenging, there are one Kahuna on each Island in Alola." Leah stated. "So let's get started." Leah said. "Okay!" Bonnie said. "So each Z-moves have different names it's to figure out which one is which." Leah said. "How do you activate it?" Bonnie asked. "I just spin the Crystal to a 180 angle and start making 'dance' moves related to the type. Subzero Slammer, All-Out Plummering, Breakneck Blitz, Gigavolt Havoc, and Inferno Overdrive are the less embarrassing in my opinion." Leah said. "Why would you use an Electric type Z-move if you don't have any electric types?" Bonnie asked. "Hm fair enough." Leah said. "But some Pokémon can learn Electric type moves, but aren't necessarily electric, like Xerneas, it can learn Shock Wave and Thunderbolt, but it's not an electric type." Leah explained.

-A few battles and Revives Later-

"That's it!" Leah said. "Alright, Glaceon you ready?" Leah asked. "Glaceon!" Glaceon said. "Alright Subzero Slammer!" Leah exclaimed. "Hang in there Dedenne!" Bonnie said. "Nene!" Dedenne said. Bonnie activated the Normalium-Z. "Alright Breakneck Blitz!" Bonnie said. "Good job, but Glaceon still has energy to spare! Glaceon use Ice Shard!" Leah said. "Dedenne is unable to battle, Glaceon wins and the victory goes to Leah!" Korrina said. Team Skull came in to ruin the party. "Yo give us your Bugium-Z, the boss needs it!" Tupp said. "With the number of Bugium-Z that he has he doesn't need mine." Leah said sternly. "Houndoom show 'em what you got!" Leah exclaimed. "Use Fire Blast!" Leah ordered. With the strength of the Fire Blast, Team Skull was sent flying. "What was that for?" Korrina asked. "Honestly I don't know. "Come on we still have the rest of the day, let's go do something useful." Leah said. "Any idea of what we should do?" Korrina asked. "No..." Leah said. "How about we visit Professor Sycamore!?" Bonnie said. The girls looked at each other and nodded. "K let's Huh?" Leah said after realizing that Lillie followed her. "I must be delusional!" Leah told herself. "No you're not, but close enough." Lillie said. "Vu!" Snowy said. "Gee, thanks for the support, Lillie." Leah said annoyed. "I'm confused, you know each other?" Korrina said. "Yeah, we're best friends and classmates it explains our daily dose of insults." Lillie said. "Lillie, this is Korrina, Clemont, and Bonnie they are also friends, just a bit weirder." Leah said muttering the last part. "So where are we heading?" Lillie asked. "Well we are going to visit the Professor." Clemont said. "You could join us if you want to." Leah said. Lillie nodded. "Clemont is a lone wolf, the only boy in our group!" Leah said teasingly. "He reminds me of Sophocles, but taller and skinnier." Lillie said before Leah bursted out laughing. "But they both are the same they can't run!" Leah said still laughing. "Cut the guy some slack, please this went too far." Korrina said. "Okay, Kira." Leah said. "Okay, what's up with the overload of nicknames?" Korrina asked. "Because I give nicknames for the fun of giving nicknames. By the way, the word cornichon is French for pickle and enriched term for pickle is gherkin." Leah stated. "Thanks for letting me know that you were calling me pickle." Korrina said extremely annoyed. "And therefore, I just reversed some letters of your name to form Kira. And by the way, Kira is the name of a famous country music singer, and god is her music amazing." Leah stated. "Oh right Kira Isabella, I could've guessed, but I'm stupid and I forget stuff like that." Korrina said. "You're not stupid, if you count stupid, go see Ash, seriously dude doesn't even recognize a Lucario when he sees one despite being in a movie with one and losing the league to four of them, it's sad." Leah said. "And yet he still needs to scan my brother's Lucario in his Pokédex..." Lillie said. "Anywho we're here!" Leah said. "I'm shocked that you didn't shove your RotomDex in your bag yet." Lillie said. "Rotom get in the bag!" Leah ordered. "I know I did that with Nebby, but no that won't work for your Pokédex." Lillie said. Leah shoves RotomDex in the bag as it makes an annoying, ear piercing sound. "Nebby?" Bonnie asked. "Cosmog, a Pokémon that evolves into Alola's legendary Pokémon, Solgaleo or Lunala depending on which Altar it evolved in." Leah stated. "Legendary Pokémon which an evolution line? Very intriguing." Clemont said. "Oh it's Smartass Prevail!" Leah exclaimed. "Seriously, What is up with you and nicknames?" Korrina asked. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a mystery, now wouldn't it, Kira." Leah said. Korrina groaned. Bonnie was laughing at the nickname Leah gave Clemont even though she doesn't know what it means. "What does smartass mean?" Bonnie asked. "It's a person who is irritating because they behave as if they know everything." Leah thought. "Uh you don't wanna know." Leah said. So they walk in the lab. "So what bring you here Lillie?" Clemont asked. "I just came for a starter, but I guess I can hang around you guys if it's not a burden." Lillie answered. "Of course it isn't, I started enjoying giving nicknames to everyone!" Leah said. "I agree with Leah, except for the nicknaming part." Korrina said.