Chapter 37 We've got a Long way to go before getting along!

Third P.O.V

Our heroes are on their way to Gloire City, but they decided to make a stop in a nearby field. Glaceon was playing with Umbreon, Snowy was playing with Fluffy, Poochyena, Noibat, and Eevee. That was until Team Skull trapped the girls. "Sorry, but you'll have to catch us if you want them back!" Tupp said. Gladion was growling. They withdrew most of their Pokémon. Gladion looked at Clemont with an unimpressed look on his face. "Says the boy who has Poochyena battling." Clemont told Gladion. "At least Silvally will back Poochyena up if anything happens." Gladion told Clemont. "Yeah whatever, either way I really don't see what Leah sees in you." Clemont told Gladion. Gladion growled angrily in response. "Hmph." Was all Gladion said before the two boys were both tackled by Chespin and Poochyena respectively. "Oh I get it they want us to get along!" Clemont said. "Yeah... Not happening." Gladion said before being tackled by Poochyena. "Poochyena!" Poochyena barked.

Silvally's P.O.V

We get moving as we battled the grunts' Pokémon when I heard Chespin panting before being hit by Poison Jab. "Mister Stark," he said, gaining my attention. "I don't feel so good." Chespin said, I thought he was joking being that he is poisoned by Poison Jab. "You're alright." I told him. "I don't wanna go. Sir, I don't wanna go!" Chespin panicked. Chespin stopped talking for a while before fainting, "Sorry." He said and fainted causing Clemont to withdraw him and summon Luxray.

Third P.O.V

Just before Gladion gave Poochyena an order Clemont had a new invention. "The Future is now thanks to science! Clemontic Gear on!" He exclaimed. "Hmph. It's not like it's gonna work." Gladion said. And like said, the invention worked for a few seconds and blew up. "That was a waste of time, Poochyena use Iron Tail!" Gladion told Poochyena. "Grab it Salandit!" Tupp told Salandit. As said Salandit grabbed Poochyena's Iron Tail. The small Pokemon panicked and used bite without any of her trainer's commands. "Salandit use Venoshock!" Tupp told Salandit and soon Poochyena was sent flying towards Gladion, which he successfully caught in mid air, Poochyena was weak and the fact that Venoshock poisoned it wasn't helping. "Silvally take the lead and use Crush Claw!" Gladion told his partner. "Luxray use Wild Charge!" Clemont told Luxray. Wild Charge knocked out Garbodor, Salandit, and Zubat and Crush Claw Released the females. Leah ran to hug Gladion. "I'll finish this!" Leah said, seriousness taking over her voice. "Eclipse use Fire Blast!" Leah told Eclipse. "Ninetales!" Eclipse exclaimed as it summoned a t posing fire and sent it towards Team Skull, sending them flying elsewhere. "I hope that after this you finally learned to get along!" Bonnie told the boys. "Actually, We have a long way to go before getting along." Gladion told Bonnie. "Aww, but Silvally and Chespin actually get along really well!" Bonnie complained. "Silvally and Chespin have a Spider-Man/Ironman kind of relationship." Leah told them. "How do you know?" Serena asked. "Well their conversations make it obvious. Either way, Poochyena looks badly poisoned and injured, perhaps a Full Restore would help." Leah said. "What is a Full Restore?" Bonnie asked. "A Full Restore is a medicine that restores the Pokémon's HP and eliminates Status conditions like Poison, Paralysis, Burn, Frozen, and Sleep all at the same time." Leah explained. Everyone sweatdropped. "Wow, we didn't needed an entire dictionary..." Korrina said sarcastically. "At least we know what it does." Serena said. "That was specific." Bonnie said. Leah rolled her eyes and healed Poochyena. And in a matter of seconds, Poochyena returned to its playful demeanor as it wagged its tail happily. "Hey look Gloire City is just a few miles from here, let's spend the night there so we can be the first ones to register for the Master Class." Bonnie exclaimed. Lillie and Serena nodded. Leah and Gladion were lost in their thoughts until Glaceon got tired and froze its fur and tackled the two trainers. "Oh Why would you do that!" Leah and Gladion exclaimed. "Glaceon!" Glaceon exclaimed. "I'm hurt, I am very much hurt!" Gladion exclaimed as he ran off where the others were with Leah following in tow and laughing. "Okay, What is wrong with you?" Lillie asked Gladion her voice dripping with annoyance. "Glaceon froze its fur and tackled us and he's freaking out over it." Leah explained trying to contain her laughter. "Your trying to not laugh, but Glaceon also Ice Tackled you." Korrina said.

Silvally's P.O.V

After joking around, a herd of Rapidash came galloping nearby. "Hey guys, look!" Leah exclaimed. A Rapidash and her child, a Shiny Ponyta walked towards the group. "I think I know who that is!" Umbreon teasingly told me. I blushed, "S-shut up, Umbreon." I stuttered. Thought to the group it only came out as growling and odd noises. "Silvally!" Rapidash exclaimed. She ran towards me with her child in tow. I was a blushing mess and my bro Lycanroc noticed. "You wanted to see her again, go talk to her you lazy lump!" Lycanroc told me. The trainers whom were relaxing noticed our interactions. "Fine, whatever Rocky!" I told Lycanroc and I got my lazy butt up. I was aching from this morning's battle which is why I'm lazy in the first place. Rapidash was talking with Eclipse while Ponyta was playing with pre evolved Pokémon. "Ponyta, come here!" Rapidash called out. "Yes Mommy!" Ponyta said running towards us. "I want you to meet your father, this is Silvally." Rapidash told her daughter. I froze, surely this was a joke, it had to be. "I know what you're thinking and no it's not a joke." Rapidash told me. Oh Arceus what am I going to do now? "I wasn't expecting my father to be living with humans." Ponyta said sadly. "If I'm being honest with you, not all humans are bad, those ones are really friendly." I reassured the small horse like Pokémon. "Really!?" She said hope glowing in her eyes. She looked to Rapidash, whom nodded in agreement. "Well the herd will worry if we don't return, I must bid you goodbye once more." Rapidash told me. "Goodbye and live a good free life." I told her. Leah pat her former partner and bid her farewells as Rapidash and Ponyta returned to the herd.

Third P.O.V

And so our old friend Rapidash stopped by to say hi. Now our heroes are in Gloire City. What will happen next? Stay Tuned as the journey continues!