Chapter 42 At the Heart of the Mountain!

Third P.O.V

On their way to Lumiose city, our heroes decided to have a little detour for the Revelation Mountain, an area sacred to Pokémon. "Alright we're almost at the top!" Leah exclaimed. Clemont wasn't as cheerful as Leah though. "Why does it have to be this high up!?" He said fearfully. Gladion was clearly annoyed by this. "Are you gonna shut up at some point?" He told Clemont out of sheer annoyance. Bonnie heard the boys' arguments. "I doubt it, he complains about a lot of stuff especially heights! He's afraid of heights." Bonnie told Gladion. "It's not like we're escalating the mountain we are on safe ground." Lillie stated. "That's because it's a mystery dungeon, we are bound to find another staircase at some point." Leah stated more specifically. "So that's what they're called. I thought that those staircase were there for fun." Korrina said. Bonnie saw a girl and ran towards her. "Can you please take care of my big brother!?" She asked. Clemont used his aipom arm to drag her away from the poor confused girl. "Bonnie, I told you to stop this a million times!" Clemont exclaimed. Which Bonnie response with an annoyed face. "Please think about it!" She yelled at the girl. Gladion chuckled. "What? What's so funny?" Clemont asked. "Nothing, it's just funny how your sister tries to hook you up with any girl she sees." Gladion told Clemont. "Yeah and I spent several years trying to hook you up with Leah." Lillie responded. "Yeah yeah, say what you want." Gladion told Lillie. Lillie chuckled and spoke up once more. "Actually, Science wants you and Leah to 'bang'." Lillie stated bluntly. Leah blushed a bright shade of red while Lusamine stood there speechless of her usually innocent daughter's comment. Gladion blushed, "And no science does not want us to 'bang', Lillie." He said out of sheer annoyance. "Aw! But then science will make something magical!" Lillie exclaimed. "The only magic is in your brain." Gladion told his sister in annoyance. "Will you two stop that!?" Clemont told the arguing siblings. "Yeah, you two are talking about banging when there's an eight year old nearby." Serena told them. "I'm actually enjoying it." Bonnie responded in annoyance. "YOU SHOULDN'T BE ENJOYING THIS!" Clemont exclaimed in panic.

The group reached the top as Mew was waiting for them, but the next thing was unexpected. An Ultra Wormhole appeared as Nihilego appeared from it, said UB got Leah freaking out to the verge of fainting as she hid behind Gladion for safety. Gladion growled angrily at the beast as Lillie was about to send in Sylveon. "No! Nihilego is part Poison Type, you'll only hurt Sylveon!" Leah exclaimed. "It's four times weak to ground types! Clemont does Bunnelby knows Mud Shot and Dig by any chance?" Leah said. Clemont nodded and sent out his rabbit like Pokémon. The Ultra Beast attacked the Legendaries and Leah noticed it. Lillie sent in Liepard, Lusamine sent in her Eevee, and Gladion sent in Silvally, the others were too in awe to even react and Leah wasn't in the right state of mind. Nihilego attacked Eevee, leaving it severely injured. The small Pokémon struggled to get up on feet, but did so as it started to glow blue, Eevee was evolving. Then the blinding stopped revealing a purple cat like figure standing in Eevee's place. "Espy, Espeon!" It cried. "Eevee is an Espeon now, it must've had a good friendship with you for it to evolve as such." Clemont told Lusamine. Espeon used Psybeam on Nihilego dealing a good amount of damage. Houndoom decided to join on the fun as it used Fire Blast on Nihilego as Gladion made his move with Silvally. Then Nihilego retreated in the Ultra Wormhole.

Mew thanked the group as it helped Leah get rid of Corruption making Leah back to normal or whatever normal is in her dictionary. Leah thanked said Mythical Pokémon and the Legendaries as they went down the mountain and towards Lumiose City. The group was hungry so they stopped for a lunch break. "So you're saying that Ash was really stupid in Alola." Serena told Leah. "Yes I had to carry my trusty Frying Pan anywhere I went. Even so I almost wanted to smack Gladion with it on one faithful morning at 5 o'clock in the morning!" Leah stated bluntly. "Why smack them with a frying pan? You could just talk." Bonnie said. "Sometimes when boys are being idiots explaining them common sense won't work, you'll have to SMACK some sense into them with a frying pan." Leah explained. "Wow, that's the worst advice I've heard so far." Korrina told Leah bluntly. "It's still better than Ash twerking as a training method." Lillie told Korrina. "Yeah, point taken." Korrina told Lillie. "I'm scared of your frying pan now..." Gladion told Leah. "My frying pan has one rule, if you act like an idiot, you will get smacked by it." Leah told them. "Good to know." Korrina told Leah. "Luckily we didn't get smacked by it." Serena said in relief.

After eating, the group decided to get going as they want to arrive in Lumiose early. Then Luna, Leah's small shiny eevee came out of her Pokéball. "Vee?" Luna said. Only Bonnie noticed Luna's sudden appearance and took the small Pokémon in her arms as she kept walking behind her brother. They arrived at Lumiose in the evening so they stayed in the Pokémon Center.

In the Pokémon Center, Bonnie was playing with Luna as Leah was thinking of giving Luna to Bonnie as the young trainer has formed a bond with the small shiny Eevee. Leah walked to Bonnie and Luna as the teenager pat the shiny Eevee.

And so Leah's journey in the Kalos region is coming to an end as Leah and her Alolan friends are returning home. What will happen next? Stay tuned as the journey continues!