Chapter 35 Party Dancecapades!

A/N: I decided to put a little Amourshipping for you Amourshippers. Because you people are so amazing!

Third P.O.V

On their way to Snowbelle City our heroes stopped by a Pokémon Center to spend the night. This morning however Bonnie decided to wake Gladion up just to see his reaction which woke Leah up. So Leah and Gladion clearly tired from last night were yawning about. Although Leah was tending her partners and planning her strategy for her next gym battle. "Okay, for the gym battle, I'd want Glaceon, Houndoom, and Eclipse to battle, if anything I'll have to switch Glaceon for Primarina if it doesn't work out, but I do want all of you to do your very best." Leah told her Pokémon. Lillie was checking her feed through the Pokémon center public pc. Monsieur Pierre was announcing a dance party, which got Leah and Gladion's attention. The couple walked towards the pc around the time where Monsieur Pierre said that the performers had to bring a date and that their partners had to as well. "I would've paired Purrloin with Umbreon, but it seems like Glaceon and Umbreon are comfortable together." Lillie stated motioning towards said eeveelution that were snuggling lovingly. Leah however smiled teasingly at Gladion. "Well, Looks like you're stuck with me!" Leah playfully said. "As always." Gladion said as he playfully nudged Leah.

Then a familiar Moron walked in the Pokémon center, that Moron was none other than Ash. Leah noticed Ash and hid behind Gladion for protection being that Leah knows she gets annoyed easily. "Fudge this shiz I'm out!" Leah sang at the sight of Ash. Serena however just straight up hugged and kissed the ten year old. Leah's went from annoyed to a teasing high pitched voice. "Adorable!" Leah exclaimed. Ash being the dense child he was didn't understand why Serena kissed him and thought that this was what friends do. "Ash can be so dense." Bonnie bluntly stated which made Leah chuckle a bit. "So is Gladion when he wants to." Leah whispered to Bonnie. "Well we have a dance party to attend, you're in or out." Gladion said. "The same one that Serena's Eevee evolved into Sylveon!? Count Me in!" Ash exclaimed. Serena brought out her shiny Alolan Vulpix. "Ash, this is Vulpix one of my newest performance partners." Serena introduced. Ash brought Lycanroc so he could introduce it to his traveling companions. He brought out said Dusk form Pokémon. "Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie this is Lycanroc, Lycanroc these are my friends." Ash told his friends. Lycanroc cheerfully barked. "I've never seen a Lycanroc like this one!" Clemont said. Bonnie pat Lycanroc. Said Pokémon seemed to be found of Bonnie and so it used the rocks on its mane to show its affection. "Lycanroc will be my partner for the dance party." Ash stated as he pat his rock type partner. Pikachu was not pleased with this and struck Ash with Thunderbolt. "What, is that always going to be like this?" Ash asked his small and yellow Pokémon. "I want to hug Pikachu!" Bonnie begged. Pikachu acknowledged it and ran towards the young girl. Bonnie pat Pikachu. "Ash remember when you left for your next I told you I wanted to have a battle with you?" Bonnie told Ash. "Of course I do!" Ash exclaimed. "Well for once he remembered something." Leah muttered loud enough for only Gladion to hear. "Well I'd like to have that battle!" Bonnie said. Leah was shocked. "You have Dedenne and an inexperienced Kantonian Vulpix!" Leah panicked, it was clear she cared for the young girl. "Yes, but I have the Normalium-Z and that Z-Ring you gave me, I should be fine." Bonnie said cluelessly. "And besides that was a battle I actually waited for ages to happen!" Bonnie stated. "We'll have that battle later, I wouldn't want to be late for that dance party." Leah said, it was clear she was way too excited for it. "And were off!" Gladion said, knowing quite well that once Leah sets her onto something it will be hard to get her to change her mind.

And with a bit of walking they finally arrived at where they wanted to be, the dance party. They were greeted by the receptionist lady as she took note of the inscriptions. She gave them a greenish card telling them it was for later. "I know what it is!" Ash exclaimed. "Ash if you spoil anything, you'll be more dead than Mufasa and Stoic combined!" Leah told Ash as she brought out her frying pan from her bag, ready to smack him with it. Gladion tried to separate Leah from Ash before anyone could get hurt. "Why must you always be mean with me, Leah!?" Ash cried. "Maybe if you were at least competent in the simplest of simple chores maybe I'd be more 'Agréable'." Leah said doing her best French accent. "Either way, I don't like being a party pooper, so I'll go change into something less sporty." Leah said as Gladion followed her, in case her mood changed again. As much as she is cute and playfully weird, Leah can also be extremely unpredictable with her mood swings, but right now she's in a pleasant mood.

Gladion's P.O.V

After that argument that Leah and Ash had, Leah's mood changed drastically. Luckily, she's in playful mood right now so I don't have to worry. She went to get changed, then she came out with a black and Icy blue dress, I was blushing a bright red, I was flustered, I swear that girl has her way of turning me on. She had a shy and innocent look on her face. "How do I look?" She shyly asked. At this point I forgot how to use sentences. "Wow... Leah... I... Leah... Wow!" I said. She gave a cute chuckle. I was already dressed and honestly, I don't even know why we have to be dressed like that, either way we went out of the changing room, Glaceon and Umbreon playfully chasing each other and running in between our legs, I tripped a few times whilst Leah had better agility. Mother was taking pictures, I swear if I wasn't in public, I would of deleted those pictures. Either way, Leah and I were dragged on the floor by no one other than Silvally and Eclipse. We both hesitant at first, but it went well, for a girl that says she doesn't know how to dance, she's quite good. We checked on Umbreon and Glaceon whom were playing with each other. I saw Leah pet Glaceon, then she spoke up, "Enjoying yourself, Krystal?" She asked her partner. "Ceon, Glace!" Glaceon exclaimed. A few hours later, we had to use those cards, for a tag battle. And turns out, I'm battling alongside Leah against the last people I thought we'd be battling against, my sister and my rival. Ash and Lycanroc were confident, but Lillie and Purrloin were rather nervous. Then Lillie spoke up, "I don't want you to hold back and I won't either!" She told us. I smirked.

Leah's P.O.V

The battle began, I told Glaceon to use hail, I knew that snow cloak will be activated and my opponent will be buffeted by it, as for Umbreon, well I gave it my Ice Rock to prevent it from being buffeted by hail. Umbreon used Foul Play which was countered with Acceleroc. Then I went for Ice Beam, but Lillie told Purrloin to use protect. Then Gladion told Umbreon to use Dark Pulse and I told Glaceon to use Frost Breath. Frost Breath was countered by Lycanroc's Rock Throw, but Dark Pulse hit Purrloin causing damage to it in the process. Lycanroc went to defend the small Devious Pokémon. Lycanroc's used Stone Edge, but I told Glaceon to jump on it and use Ice Beam, to that Lycanroc was frozen solid giving Gladion and I and advantage. Gladion told Umbreon to use Foul Play which made Lycanroc flying towards Ash weakened. Purrloin took the defense for the Dusk form Pokémon and used Sucker Punch, but it was sent flying back to Lillie by Umbreon's Shadow Ball, Lycanroc was trying to stand its ground, Lillie pat her shy dark type partner, then Purrloin glowed a blueish color changing forms. "It's Evolving!" Lillie exclaimed. Then a gorgeous Liepard stood at the place of Purrloin. "Liepard, lie!" It said. I was speechless, Gladion was shocked. "Amazing Lillie!" I congratulate her. She thanked me, the she proceed for her next move. "Liepard use Assist!" She told Liepard. Honestly I feared the assist being that it could be anything. Assist summon the last move I wanted it to be, a Fire Blast a strong one at best, Glaceon was practically knocked out. "Krystal!" I cried, I took notice that it was panting. Ash then proceed to finish off Glaceon, but Lillie wanted to so she told Liepard for a Dark Pulse, but Umbreon took the Dark Pulse. It too was panting. "We're not winning this one." I told Gladion. He was too concentrated to even pay attention to me, I pouted because of it. "Krystal can you still battle?" I asked my partner. Glaceon nodded weakly. "Alright, Use Blizzard!" Leah told her partner. Blizzard dealt damage, but it wasn't enough, then Liepard used Night Slash, it learned Night Slash! I knew I was done for because Glaceon fainted. I pat my partner, I have to put faith in Gladion now, but he has a very low probability of winning this one. Right now was holding Glaceon in my arms as I watched Ash and Lillie tell their partners their next move, Umbreon won't last. Umbreon used Shadow Ball to counter Liepard's Dark Pulse, but it got hit by Lycanroc's Stone Edge, hence ending the battle with Lillie and Ash claiming victory. Gladion pat Umbreon, which woke up from fainting.

And with that, we returned to the Pokémon Center and healed our partners as Ash left for Kanto.

Third P.O.V

Purrloin evolved into a Liepard and Lillie managed to defeat Leah for the first time. What will happen next? Stay Tuned as the journey continues.

Thank you all so much for reading, the ending is coming soon, either way don't forget to leave a ❤ and comment your thoughts, I'll see you amazing people in the next chapter!