Chapter 4 Glaceon to the Rescue!

Third P.O.V

The group arrived in a field where wild Pokémon roam. "Eevee are quite rare, the probability of finding one even two is quite low." Rotom Dex said. "Would you keep it down!?" Leah said shoving her Pokedex in her bag once more. Further away from the gang two Eevee were playing with each other. "Shh, look." Leah said motioning towards the two playing Eevee. "SO CUTE!" Rapp exclaimed loudly. Leah groaned. "Don't startle it." She said. The two Eevee stopped playing, intrigued by the loud arguments the group were doing, they walk slowly towards the group as Glaceon started playing with them. "Glaceon should keep them distracted long enough for you to catch them." Leah said. The two Team Skull grunts, Rapp and Tupp took this opportunity and caught the Eevee. "Well looks like we separate to our own ways here, my dear grunts." Leah said leaving. "See ya!" Leah and her friends said as they left for Lumiose City. "Well that was something..." Korrina said. "Totally!" Leah said. "Well since we're here, how about we go look for wild Pokémon?" Leah asked. "I agree!" Bonnie said. After looking for wild Pokémon, Glaceon heard a sound. "What is it you Glaceon?" Leah asked. Intrigued the Fresh Snow Pokémon ran towards the noise as Leah followed her partner. After a long run, Glaceon came to a halt. "Where are we?" Leah asked. She then looked to where her partner was looking. "That's the second time you've did this Glace-" Leah said before being interrupted by Glaceon. "Glace! Glaceon!" Glaceon said. "It's a Ponyta, In a very rough shape too!" Leah said. On the others' side, Clemont was tweaking on an invention to help them find Leah. While he was doing this, Korrina and Bonnie were chit chatting. "Do you have a crush anyone?" Bonnie asked. "Should I tell her?" Korrina thought. "I did have some feelings for Clemont, but honestly, it's nothing." Korrina blushing. "Well your face says otherwise." Bonnie said chuckling a bit. On Leah's side, She saw something shiny, but she didn't know what it was. "Hm, what's that?" Leah asked to no one in particular. She grabs it for a closer look. "Team Skull did this... I swear to Lunala that they won't get away with this!" Leah exclaimed. "Glaceon give me some PP Up and some Full Restores please." Leah asked her partner. Glaceon gave Leah the healing objects she needed. She then proceed to heal the Fire Horse to full health. "There all healed." Leah said. Leah then proceed to to grab a Pokéball from her bag just in case Ponyta wanted to join them. Leah showed the Fire Horse the Pokéball. "I'd want you to join me and my friends in this journey." Leah told Ponyta. Ponyta nodded in approval. "Alright, Go Pokéball!" Leah exclaimed as she threw the Pokéball in the air as the ball hit Ponyta and dragged it in. The ball flickered twice and then sparkled, indicating Ponyta was caught. Leah grabbed the Pokéball. "Yeah, I caught a Ponyta!" Leah exclaimed. "Ponyta come on out!" Leah said throwing the Pokéball in the air as she started walking towards the group. "Two minutes of searching and we already lost Leah, geez big brother, does your inventions ever work!?" Bonnie said. "I'm back!" Leah said. "What did I miss?" Leah asked. "Not much aside from Clemont's invention blowing up." Korrina stated. "Oh wow, Lol!" Leah said. "What does that mean?" Bonnie asked. "Lol? It just means Laugh out Loud." Leah said. "Anywhom I have a new partner." Leah casually said. "This is Ponyta!" Leah said motioning towards her Fire Horse Partner. "Wow! It's so Cute!" Bonnie said. "We should get going." Korrina said. "To Lumiose City! Onward my trusty Mudsdale!" Leah said jokingly. "What's a Mudsdale?" Bonnie asked. "It's a Pokémon from Alola. Mudsdale is another horse Pokémon, but unlike Ponyta and Rapidash it's a ground type." Leah explained. "So Cool! I want to ride one!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Maybe when you visit me in Alola someday!" Leah said winking. "It's quite peaceful in Alola, unless you have an encounter with Team Skull." Leah stated. "Well we did noticed when they attacked Zorua." Korrina said. "It's more harassed, but yeah they are trouble." Leah corrected. Leah sighs, "I wonder how Vulpix is handling itself right now..." She said. "You have a Vulpix?" Korrina asked. "I'm its caretaker. Vulpix is a wild Pokémon that Team Skull harassed for the bottle cap it was holding, so since then I'm just taking care of it. It doesn't trust anyone except me." Leah explained. Leah then brings Ponyta back in its Pokéball. "Well let's get going, these badges aren't gonna win themselves!" Leah said jokingly. "You have a very unique sense of humor, sis..." Korrina said. "It seems that my jokes are funny when I reference Giratina and School Policies." Leah stated. "I didn't say that, I'm just saying your humor is different, just because we didn't laugh out loud, as you say, doesn't mean that your jokes aren't funny." Korrina explained. "Wow, since when did you became Gurkinn?" Leah asked teasingly. Korrina gave Leah an annoyed glare. "Not funny Leah, not funny." Korrina told Leah. "Anywho, if you can't make an invention that actually works, you don't deserve to make inventions." Leah said jokingly. "Oh snap, she got you there!" Bonnie said. "It's a bad joke, I know, but honestly do what you want and follow your dreams, I'm not to dictate who you are, anywhom, I know a place that could get Corruption to leave me, but it's a sacred place for Pokémon, thus I'd rather not go there and take that risk, that place is called Revelation Mountain, it is said that Mew appears there every once in a while." Leah explained. "If it's going to help you it's worth going, but convincing you when you already made up your mind would be pointless so I may shut up." Korrina said with a bit of hurt in her voice. "We don't even know if Mew is there at this moment." Clemont stated. "Exactly, thank you!" Leah said agreeing with Clemont. "So... What now?" Korrina asked. "I don't know, but it is getting late so going to Lumiose would be pointless at this time." Leah stated repeating Korrina's words. She looked at her partners who were sleeping soundly. "It was quite a day, today, I don't want to wake them up." Leah said. With that they brought up their tents.