Chapter 2 First Catch in Kalos, Leah's Style!

Leah's P.O.V

"Thanks Houndoom." I told my partner while I was panting like mentioned my legs are aching in agony. "So that's what Houndoom feels when it's in its Mega form except that I'm not burning." I thought as I was trying to run like a normal person, but ended up looking like a retarded Crabrawler, not that it's not retarded enough. To think of it I wonder how would a retarded Lucario look like, just to annoy Korrina. "Look we're here!" Bonnie exclaimed, that stopped my train of thoughts. I was sweating and panting, but I think Clemont has it worse, he can't freaking run! He arrived after Korrina, Bonnie, and I. "Girls 1, Boys 0!" I exclaimed. Korrina laughed at my joke. Did I made Korrina laugh? Oh My Arceus, I made the granddaughter of the most angriest person in the whole world laugh! It's Gurkinn, Gurkinn is the world's most angriest person, last time I saw him I was three years old, the year where Professor Kukui adopted me. I was five years old when I had Glaceon as a gift and it was the last time I saw Korrina in person, since then we just video chatted. I focus at the task at hand which is saving Zorua. So I walk in the building, that Clemont and Bonnie said that was a lab. When I walk in there was no one. "Uh hello? Is anyone here?" I asked showing my timid demeanor. Among all the things socializing is my least favorite thing to do, but looks like I'll have to. After my bootyful greeting, a tall man with long blackish hair that looked like navy blue, wearing a white scientist vest came. "That must be the professor." I thought. He apparently knows Clemont, Bonnie, and Korrina. Logically he would know them if they suggested to go here in the first place.

Third Person P.O.V

"You must be Professor Sycamore, I'm Leah, daughter of Professor Kukui from Melemele Island in the Alola region, and these are my partners Glaceon and Houndoom." Leah said. "Indeed, I am Professor Sycamore. Nice to meet you, Leah." Professor Sycamore said. "Nice to meet you too, Professor." Leah said. "Aside all the mushy stuff, we came here because I encountered an injured Pokémon, this Zorua." Leah said handing the injured Zorua to Professor Sycamore. "I'll see what I can do to help it." Professor Sycamore said. "Thank you very much." Leah said. "Wow, I didn't know you held so much on a Pokémon's health." Clemont said. "I do what I can to help them..." Leah said looking at Houndoom sadly. "Wait did something happened to Houndoom before you met it?" Korrina asked almost panicking. Leah nods. "Before I met Houndoom, its past trainer released it, but I couldn't care less at first as I didn't wanted to put myself in a situation that wouldn't end." Leah said. "And what happened?" Bonnie asked. "Well on my way to Pokémon school, I encountered that same Houndour, however, it was weak as if it was harassed by Team Skull. Of course I arrived late at school, but it was all worth it for a new partner." Leah said. "You rescued Houndoom!?" Clemont said. "Affirmative." Leah replied. "So from then you started rescuing other Pokémon?" Bonnie asked. "Well yeah, usually when I rescue a Pokémon, I send it to the Aether Foundation, they help Pokémon that have been harassed by Team Skull." Leah said. "So like that you rescued your partner?" Korrina asked. "Yeah, well most of this is quite a long story..." Leah stated. "No wonder Houndoom is so close to you!" Bonnie exclaimed. "I'm not the only trainer that rescued their partner." Leah said. "Gladion rescued his Umbreon and his Type: Null." Leah stated. "What's a Type: Null?" Clemont asked. "It's a Pokémon created by the Aether Foundation that was meant to defeat Ultra Beast, but it lost control over its power. So they named it Type: Null, its real name is Silvally. It reveals its true form if it has a great friendship with its trainer." Leah said. "If it has tremendous power, it must be strong." Professor Sycamore said. "Yeah, Ash can't even defeat it!" Leah said. "You met Ash!?" Bonnie asked. "Briefly, I was mostly annoyed by his childish antics to the point where I taped him to the wall in a Pokémon Center and I sent him in Kindergarten." Leah stated. "You taped him the wall!?" Clemont said. "Yeah, wasn't I allowed?" Leah said. Zorua later ran out of the room it was in. "Oh look! Zorua is back on feet!" Leah exclaimed. "Zo! Zorua!" Zorua said. "We ran out of Potato chips!" Leah said. "What do you mean we ran out of Potato Chips!?" Korrina said. Leah later sees Chespin and Zorua eating her chips. "Enjoying yourselves?" Leah said grabbing the chips. "Apparently, Leah doesn't mind Pokémon drool, I wonder why." Clemont said. "I saw her eating half a chocolate mousse cake with a spoon earlier, she even shared that cake with Glaceon, Houndoom, and Lycanroc." Bonnie stated. "How do you know that Leah's wolf partner was Lycanroc?" Korrina asked. "Want some?" Leah said. "Uh no thanks." Korrina said. "Suit yourself!" Leah said eating the chips.

Zorua's P.O.V

Normally, I would keep a safe distance from these humans, but they don't seem like bad people, though I have a friendly liking to the one they call Leah. If she can make me stronger so I can stand up for myself, I might as well join her and her Pokémon. Glaceon and Houndoom are also very nice, I'm surprised that a Pokémon as aggressive as Houndoom is as gentle and playful as a Rockruff, but Houndoom is also very protective like a Kangaskhan. Nonetheless, this is the team I'd want to be on.

Third P.O.V

Zorua grabbed a Pokéball and brought it to Leah. "Zo! Zorua!" It said. Leah seemed to have understood the message, she grabbed the Pokéball. "I want to give Zorua a nickname, but I don't know what to call it. That's it Veevee! That's the name I gave my Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Avatar, it means a lot to me, and since my Pokémon are very precious to me. Why not nickname Zorua Veevee? It fits Perfectly!" Leah thought. "You want to join us don't ya, Veevee?" Leah said. Zorua nodded. "And I want to help you get stronger, so let's grow stronger together!" Leah said. "Go, Pokéball!" Leah exclaimed. The ball directly hit Zorua sending it in the Pokéball, the ball beeped a few times then it sparkled, indicating that Zorua was caught. Leah grabbed the Pokéball. "Yeah, I caught a Zorua!" She exclaimed. She threw the Pokéball in the air, sending Veevee out of the Pokéball. "Zorua!" Veevee said. Veevee later jumped in Leah's arms, as she lifted Veevee in the air like in The Lion King.