Chapter 7 Bonnie's Egg-valous Adventure!

Third P.O.V

At 9 am in the morning, Leah finally woke up. "About time!" Korrina told Leah. "You know that I can sleep all day like a Snorlax if I wanted to." Leah replied. Lillie found a pair of underwear on the grass. "Is that underwear?" She asked. Being like Jay in the famous show, Lego Ninjago, Leah replied quickly. "Heh heh, they're Korrina's." she said. "They're BLUE!" Korrina said putting emphasis on "blue". Clemont sighed, "Day 7 and they are still annoying each other. Do we need to sing an 'I want' song for them to stop." Clemont said. "Is Clemont a Magic Pony or a Disney Princess?" Leah asked. Korrina sighed in annoyance, "Leah, I swear to Arceus, if you don't shut up now, I will make you shut up!" Korrina said. "Why because you enjoy watching My Little Pony Friendship is Magic!?" Leah said teasingly. "N-no I don't!" Korrina said. "Yes you do, I saw you watch Lullaby for a Princess." Leah said. "Darn it, I thought you were asleep." Korrina said. "Ha! But I wasn't and I saw you watch it! Therefore, there's nothing to be ashamed of, I also enjoy that show." Leah stated. "You do?" Korrina asked. "Yeah, back home, I didn't really had any friends aside from Lillie and my Pokémon, so I filled the void with MLP and Ninjago. I just have a weird humor and a keen eye for annoying others." Leah explained. "How can I make you stop annoying me?" Korrina asked annoyed. "Simple, don't show that my teasing annoys you, it'll only show me that it annoys you and I'll do it even more." Leah explained. While Leah and Korrina were talking and trying to fix their "issues" that they have with each other, Bonnie found a Pokémon egg. "Hey guys, I found something." Bonnie said. This earned the attention of Clemont, Leah, Korrina, and Lillie quite easily. Leah was the first to speak. "Hm, it looks like a Pokémon egg, however, it looks more like a Litten egg than any Pokémon else." Leah said. "How could a Litten find itself here?" Lillie said. "Well some trainer must of brought his or her Litten here and they bred it." Leah said. "But again, you can't have two Littens, they're the Alolan fire type starter Pokémon." Lillie said. "You're right, but what you don't know is that you can breed Ditto with any species and egg groups because biologie?" Leah said. "And that trainer must of bred their Litten or Torracat or Incineroar with a Ditto." Leah said. "But we don't know if it's a Litten." Korrina said. "If it is a Litten, I'll be the first to say 'I told you so!'" Leah told her friends. "Whatever." Korrina said. "And Clemont if you sing an 'I want' song, you'll be considered a Disney Princess." Leah said. "What did you do again?" Clemont asked. "Oh nothing, I just fixed the blowing up problem on your recent invention." Leah said. "or made it worse." Leah mumbled. "What was that?" Clemont asked. "Oh nothing!" Leah said walking off to train her Pokémon. "Hey Korrina, How 'bout we a have a battle!" Leah said. "You're on, Leah!" Korrina said accepting Leah's challenge. Bonnie heard their challenge and decided to be the referee. "I'll be the referee!" Bonnie said. Leah and Korrina nodded in agreement. "It's a one on one battle, the battle will end when neither side can continue. Battle Begin!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Houndoom, do what you do best!" Leah said calling out to her partner. "I assumed you went for Houndoom, Lucario show 'em what you've got!" Korrina said. "Like an eternal flame, we are united by our bond for eternity, Houndoom Mega Evolve!" Leah called out. Soon Golden beams started to cover Houndoom as it turned into Mega Houndoom as Korrina did the same. "Alright Houndoom use Taunt!" Leah ordered. "Clever! Lucario use Aura Sphere!" Korrina ordered. "Houndoom dodge it and use Flamethrower!" Leah exclaimed. Houndoom used Flamethrower which was a direct and critical hit. "Lucario can you still go on?" Korrina asked her partner. Lucario nodded. "Alright use Bone Rush!" Korrina ordered. "She went for bone rush" Leah thought. "Houndoom, jump and finish this with Fire Blast!" Leah ordered. Houndoom used Fire Blast, it was a critical hit, fainting Lucario. "Lucario unable to battle, Houndoom win and the victory goes to Leah!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Wow Leah, I didn't know you were that strong!" Bonnie exclaimed. "I gotta admit that was fiery!" Korrina said. "Oh my Arceus! You made a pun!!!!!" Leah exclaimed extremely happy. "Why is this such a big deal?" Korrina asked annoyed. "Because you never ever made a pun since we started our journey!" Leah exclaimed. Leah's squealing got Clemont's attention. "What is going on here?" He asked rather concerned. "Leah is squealing like a fangirl because I made a pun. Should I be concerned?" Korrina said. "I don't know, she may calm down a bit." Bonnie said. And with Bonnie's statement, Leah did calm down. Korrina sighed in relief, "Thank Arceus!" She said. Then Arceus appeared for no apparent reason. "I know right, thou called thee?" Arceus said. "Uh no, we just said 'Thank Arceus' because Leah stopped squealing like a fangirl over a pun." Korrina stated. "Thee will travel with thou at want." Arceus said. "Leah, what do you say?" Korrina asked. "Leah?" Korrina asked as she saw Leah taking a selfie with Arceus. Korrina sighed in annoyance, "Oh my Xerneas..." she said. Then Xerneas appeared. "You called thee?" Xerneas asked. "I'm just having some bad luck..." Korrina said. "Why bad luck? Legendaries are appearing right before us!" Leah exclaimed taking selfies with Xerneas and Arceus. "Well, as much as we like having you here with us, trouble seems to find us wherever we go it would be smart to let you do your legendary duties since it's safer for you. Last time we were taking care of a legendary the Aether Foundation kept hunting us down." Leah explained. "I'm assuming that thou are from Alola." Arceus said. "Indeed I am, now Arceus go protect your people and Pokémon." Leah said. With that Arceus left. "You know Xerneas, you can stay with us, however I don't know if people will be fine if they see a legendary traveling with a bunch of kids." Leah said. "I would love to join thou, you don't know that Bonnie had befriended our trio leader, Zygarde." Xerneas said. "If they were fine with Zygarde they should be fine with you, however how are you gonna get inside the gyms and other buildings?" Leah asked. "I have my ways." Xerneas said. And with that the group added a new member in their little squad as Leah calls it.