Chapter 12 Trials and Performances

Third P.O.V

On their way to Shalour City, our heroes met with an old friend of theirs. "The triple battle between Leah and Serena may begin, the battle will end when all three Pokémon on either side can't continue, battle begin!" Korrina said. "So my three Pokémon will be Glaceon, Houndoom, and Lycanroc!" Leah said sending in her Pokémon. "Then I choose Sylveon, Vulpix, and Skitty!" Serena said sending in her Pokémon. "Alright, Glaceon use Ice beam, Houndoom use Flamethrower, and Lycanroc use Accelerock!" Leah ordered her Pokémon. Each one of Leah's Pokémon obeyed and used their moves. "Dodge it all of you!" Serena exclaimed, but being busy chasing its tail, Skitty got hit by Lycanroc's Acceleroc. "Vulpix, pix, pix!" Vulpix said, it sounded more like it was mad at Skitty. "Lycanroc use Stone Edge, Glaceon use Frost Breath, and Houndoom use Flamethrower!" Leah told her Pokémon as they used their moves swiftly. "Sylveon use Swift, Vulpix use Aurora Beam, Skitty use Assist!" Serena told her Pokémon. Skitty's assist was a Flamethrower which countered Glaceon's frost breath. "I'm impressed, but I'm not letting my guard down yet! Houndoom use Inferno!" Leah exclaimed. "Well that's my cue!" Korrina said as she got up. "Sylveon, Vulpix, and Skitty are unable to battle, Glaceon, Houndoom, and Lycanroc wins and the Victory goes to Leah!" Korrina exclaimed. "Good Game, I had fun! If you want you can join us, the more the merrier!" Leah said. "Yeah, I'll join you, as you said the more the merrier!" Serena said. Bonnie's squealing interrupted the group's plans. "Shiz what is it!?" Leah said. "It's hatching!" Bonnie exclaimed. A Kantonian Vulpix appeared from the egg. "I was wrong this time." Leah said as she put her hand in front of her face like Gladion to show her embarrassment. "So who will be its trainer?" Serena asked. "How about the person who took care of it when it was an egg!" Leah said. "Bonnie I want you to become Vulpix's trainer!" Leah told Bonnie. "If you guys freak, I may tell you I had Glaceon ever since I was two years old!" Leah scolded the others. Leah handed Bonnie a Pokéball. At first glance Bonnie was unsure of what her brother would think, but Leah gave her a reassuring smile that gave Bonnie enough courage to throw the Pokéball. The Pokéball flickered and sparkled indicating Vulpix was caught. "Vulpix come on out!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Vulpix!" Vulpix said. "Welcome in our Weirdo Army, Vulpix!" Leah told Vulpix. "So what do we do now?" Korrina asked. Leah thought. "How about I introduce you to someone!" Leah said as she walked in the Pokémon Center and dialed a number. Lillie sighed, "She's calling Gladion, not surprising..." She said very well aware of Leah's crush on Gladion. "Why aren't you surprised?" Clemont asked. Lillie sighed, "Leah has an obvious crush on my brother." She told the group. "Well that's something you don't hear every day." Korrina said. Then Gladion answered, "Who's this?" He said. "Hey Gladion!" Leah and Lillie said in unison. "I wasn't expecting you to call, how are you two doing?" Gladion asked. "We're doing great!" Leah answered. "Have you caught any new Pokémon?" He asked. "Yeah we did!" Lillie said. As Lillie said she sent out Furfrou of its Pokéball. "Fur~frou!" Furfrou said. Lillie withdrew Furfrou. "Oh right, I forgot, I'll introduce you to our new friends!" Leah said. "Guys, come here, I want you to meet someone!" Leah yelled. "Ya know, you could've just said it like a normal person instead of yelling..." Korrina said. "Gladion these are our friends, Korrina, Clemont, Serena, and Bonnie, Guys this is Gladion, Lillie's older brother!" Leah said. "Hello!" Bonnie said excitedly. "SO THIS IS LEAH'S DREAM GUY!" Korrina said teasingly. "Korrina, can you just be quiet?" Leah asked her in an annoyed tone. Leah was blushing as red as a tomato. "Anything new from Alola?" Lillie asked her brother. "Aside from the fact that Kukui decided to bring me and your class to your next gym destination to see an official gym battle, there's not that much going on." Gladion explained. "But you don't go to the Pokémon school, how and why did Kukui decided to drag you here?" Lillie asked. "Because I wanted to see Leah battle." Gladion stated. "Aw you do care about me!" Leah said. "Hmph!" Was all Gladion said. "Come on Gladion, I know you care about me because you wouldn't gotten hella mad when Ash woke me up because you accepted his battle request!" Leah said. Those words made Gladion blush as red as a tomato. The other weirdos left Lillie and Leah to talk with Gladion.

In the background, Leah could hear what they were talking about. "No wonder why Leah likes him, He's hella hot!" Serena said. "I admit he is hot, but he's not my type." Korrina said. "Do I have a say in this!?" Bonnie exclaimed. "No!" Clemont, Serena, and Korrina said in unison. "So Korrina, who's your dream guy?" Serena asked. Korrina instantly blushed. "N-no one!" She stuttered. Leah was chuckling at their conversation. "We gotta go, see ya Gladion!" Leah said. "See ya, Leah and Lillie!" He replied. They hung up and Leah and Lillie walked back to the group. "What were you guys talking about?" Leah asked. "Hot stuff, your future boyfriend!" Serena said. Leah instantly blushed. "Luckily he didn't heard you, that would've been a mess." Lillie said.

Meanwhile in Alola, "Wait so you mean that we're going to the Kalos region to watch Leah's gym battle! That's so cool!" Sophocles said. "Toge!" Togedemaru said. "Why are you so excited about it?" Kiawe asked. "Oh Sophocles has a crush on Leah!" Mallow stated. "I hate to burst your bubble, Sophocles, but Leah has a crush on someone else." Lana said. "It's definitely me!" Kiawe exclaimed. "Hate to break it to you too, Kiawe, Leah's more into Gladion." Lana replied. "G-Gladion!" The two boys exclaimed. Lana nodded. "Sorry guys, you just had poor luck." Mallow said. Sophocles and Kiawe groaned. Gladion walked in the class. "Well that's one way to start your trip..." He said. "Why were you complaining anyway?" Gladion asked. "Oh because they have a crush on Leah, but she likes someone else and so they're complaining about it." Mallow explained. "Hmph." Was all Gladion said. "I'm calling you Edgelord from now on!" Sophocles said. Gladion rolled his eyes. "Sophocles was it really necessary?" Lana asked. "You guys are weird, I'll give you that, it seems like when Lillie and Leah are here you guys are normal, but when they're not here you go crazy." Gladion said. "Like I said the boys like Leah so they listen to her even if she likes on someone else." Mallow stated. "And who exactly is that 'someone else'?" Gladion asked. "Uh, should we tell him?" Mallow whispered to Lana. "Uh no." Lana whispered. "That's for us to know and you to figure out!" Mallow told Gladion. "Hmph." He said. "Are you always going to do that?" Sophocles asked. "Maybe, Maybe not!" Gladion said, taking Leah's famous quote. "Hey only Leah can use those words!" Sophocles said. "Just because Leah says those words more often than we do, it doesn't mean that only she is allowed to say them." Mallow said. Professor Kukui walked in. "Okay, we might as well get to the airport so we get a head start on Leah!" He said. "Yeah she's at Cyllage City, if we are going to Shalour City we'll have to get to Lumiose City and call an helicopter or use a ride pager." Gladion stated. "And you know that how?" Kiawe asked. "Because Leah told me, she still talks to me even if she's traveling." Gladion stated. "She's traveling Kalos, having the time of her life, and she doesn't bother calling us, but prioritise you over us, I don't get that girl." Sophocles said. "Hmph." Was all Gladion said as they started walking to the airport.

Back to Kalos, the gang were sitting in the Pokémon Center, thinking of their next trip to Geosenge Town. "So any news from Alola?" Korrina asked. "Yeah, the class and hot stuff are visiting because Dad wanted to show them an official gym battle, as for Gladion, he just wanted to watch me battle." Leah explained. "He's a cinnamon roll, a precious and edgy cinnamon roll!" Leah said. "Why would that compare him to a cinnamon roll?" Lillie asked. "It just means that he's too cute and innocent for this world and should be protected from this world." Leah explained. Lillie sighed, "I'm not winning in this argument." She said. And so with our heroes introduced to Gladion, they head for Shalour City as the journey continues!

A/N: If you're wondering what happened to Xerneas, well it had to leave because of Yveltal, so Xerneas is somewhere. Like usual don't forget to leave a ❤ and you'll see our heroes' weird shenanigans in the next chapter see ya!