Chapter 36 Master Class Choices!

Third P.O.V

On their way to Snowbelle City our heroes found their way to Fleurrh City just when Lillie went to register for her showcase, Lusamine squealed gaining the attention of the group of kids. "Oh My Gawd it's hatching!" Leah exclaimed. Then it glowed as long ears and a fox like tail appeared. The Pokémon, revealed to be an Eevee, the small fluffy Pokémon yawned. "Now that it's hatched, who's gonna take care of it?" Serena asked. "How about the person that took care of it as an egg." Leah suggested. Everyone were staring at Lusamine. Lusamine grabbed a Pokéball, Eevee noticed it and playfully nudged the Pokéball catching itself. "Well it's all said and done, I'll go get ready for my theme performance." Lillie said as she went her way. The group went in the room where they watch the performances. (I still don't know what's it called!)

Lillie's P.O.V

I was preparing Liepard, Snowy, and Sylveon for the Performance, but Liepard was in a rather sad mood. I guess it felt bad for losing that last performance down in Anistar City. I tried cheering Liepard with a sweet flavored Malasada, these are Liepard's favorite flavor and with that said Liepard's mood became cheerful. Maya somehow managed to get all three Princess keys before me, not that I care that much, I've never been the competitive type. I come across that girl and her Espeon, she's seems quite mean, but I don't tend to judge a book by its cover. Either way, I'd rather mind my own business. I was then called on stage, guess what, I have to attract the most Rhyhorn to pass. They all ran towards me and well I move on to Freestyle Performance.

After that Emily girl had passed her freestyle performance I was up next. Liepard, Sylveon, Snowy, and I appear on the stage as I tell Sylveon to use Moonblast, Snowy to Powder Snow, and Liepard to use Dark Pulse. The moves combined made it rain sparkles, but I wasn't done yet. I tell Liepard to use Assist, Assist summoned Stone Edge as Sylveon jumped on it making the Stones disappear each time Sylveon landed on a stone. Snowy used Aurora Beam which was combined with Liepard's Dark Pulse, it rained sparkles, the crowd was wild, we kept going as Sylveon used Fairy Wind, and Snowy used hail, these moves started spinning until I told Liepard to use Assist again, it summoned another stone edge as stone edge ended the Fairy Wind/Hail combo. I then told Liepard to use Night Slash on Stone edge as it somehow blew up in sparkles. Either way, I ended my performance as I strike Gladion's Iconic Edge Lord pose. "Et Voilà, La Grande Finale!" I said doing my best French accent. "Vul, vul!" Snowy cheerfully said. "Liepard, pard!" Liepard also cheerfully said. "Veon, Syl!" Sylveon cheerfully said as the three Pokémon decided to strike a different pose each. Liepard was sitting with her tail covering half her face trying her best to mimic Gladion's pose. It was just way too cute. I even noticed Gladion smile at Liepard. Liepard may be known as the Cruel Pokémon, but mine defies stereotypes. Sylveon looked playfully annoyed with Snowy on its back with Snowy's forelegs on Sylveon's head.

After the last performance, it was time to cast the votes and I won, however that girl with the Espeon and Shiny Dragonair was pissed, really pissed. Honestly, I've never seen a sore loser like her, maybe Gladion if he's pushed to his limit, but I've never something like this. Either way, I returned to get changed and returned to my friends and family. As we walked to the Pokémon Center. Leah was talking with Gladion, honestly I'm not surprised. I mean what's new? What got my attention was the Ultra Wormhole appearing outside which got Silvally to act up and Leah to stopped talking and hid behind Gladion holding Glaceon, she looked rather pale. That's when it hit me, Leah is extremely scared of Ultra Beasts. The Ultra Beast that appeared was a Nihilego and Leah nor Gladion were funed of it. Houndoom stepped in so it could battle, but Leah wasn't in the right state of mind to actually give Houndoom commands.

Gladion's P.O.V

I noticed that Leah wasn't in the right state of mind to give Houndoom commands so I decided to give Houndoom and Silvally commands. I gave Silvally the Steel Memory. "Houndoom use Inferno, Silvally use Multi-Attack!" I told both of them. Both those moves knocked out UB01 Symbiont. It returned in the Ultra Wormhole it came through and Leah seemed to have calmed down a bit, but her adrenaline didn't, when we arrived at the Pokémon center and reserved our room, she broke down, I did my best to calm her and it worked, she was still whimpering here and there, but she should be fine after a little while. She works with the Ultra Guardians and she can't even do the missions correctly due to her fear and anxiety. She stopped whimpering as we both went to sleep or tried because Lillie panicked, she forgot something in the theater. "I suggest you go get it before it's inaccessible." Serena told her. Lillie and Liepard ran as fast as they could.