Chapter 26 Little Magical Fairies!

Third P.O.V

Leah's gym battle is about to begin, I wonder what she got planned. Valerie wasn't there just yet as she made her spectacular entrance. Leah just sent out Glaceon so she could battle Sylveon. "I like Eeveelution battles, so when I heard you had a Sylveon, I decided that Krystal would battle!" Leah told Valerie. Leah pat Krystal as Valerie sent out Sylveon. "Veon, syl, syl." Valerie told Sylveon. "You can talk to Pokémon! That's so cool!" Leah exclaimed. Valerie giggled. "My, how Lively." Valerie said. "Krystal use Hail!" Leah told Krystal, her Glaceon. Krystal used Hail which activated its ability, Snow Cloak. "Sylveon try to find Glaceon into this hail!" Valerie told Sylveon. "Krystal use Ice Beam, Now!" Leah told Krystal. "Block it with your feelers, Sylveon!" Valerie told Sylveon. "Clever, I like it! Krystal use Frost Breath!" Leah told Krystal. "Counter Attack with Giga Impact!" Valerie told Sylveon. "Krystal Jump and use Blizzard!" Leah called out. "Resist it Sylveon!" Valerie exclaimed. Sylveon resisted it, but Sylveon was buffeted by the Hail which fainted it. Valerie sent in Spritzee. Leah withdrew Krystal in her Luxury Ball, and sent in Primarina. "Primarina is a Water and Fairy type!" Lillie exclaimed. "Spritzee use Trick Room!" Valerie told Spritzee. "Primarina's max speed is 60 Leah has an advantage." Gladion stated. "Yes, but Spritzee's max speed is 23 they both have an advantage!" Clemont stated. "Spritzee use Gyro Ball!" Valerie told Spritzee. "Primarina use your tail to send it back!" Leah told Primarina. Everyone gasped. "Surprise, surprise, didn't see that one coming!" Leah said. "Now it's my turn! Primarina use Moonblast!" Leah told Primarina. Primarina sang as it used Moonblast it dealt damage on Spritzee. "Say is Primarina a fairy type?" Valerie asked. "It's a Water and Fairy type, it's final evolved form of the water starter in Alola." Leah stated. Clemont gasped, "Primarina is the final evolved form of the Alolan Water starter!" He exclaimed. Gladion nodded. He was too busy trying to find the flaws in Leah's strategy so he could win a Pokémon battle with her. "Spritzee use Moonblast!" Valerie told Spritzee. There was no way of dodging a Moonblast so Primarina took the damage. "Spritzee use Gyro Ball!" Valerie told Spritzee. "Primarina send it back!" Leah said. After a doing this for a while, trick room broke and Leah was able to make her final move. When trick room broke everyone was shocked, yes they saw it with Ash, but not like this. Leah switched her Icium-Z for the Primarium-Z. "All right Primarina let's do this with full power! Let the music take over us and empower us, use Oceanic Operetta!" Leah told Primarina. Primarina used Oceanic Operetta and defeated Spritzee. "Valerie haven't lost to someone ever since Ash left!" The Furisode girls exclaimed. Valerie gave Leah the Fairy badge which Leah thanked her for. "Thank you, Leah for this amazing battle." Valerie told Leah. Leah smiled, "No Problem!" Leah said. Leah waved Valerie goodbye and left the gym.

Maya walked up to the group with her new friends in tow. "That battle was amazing!" Maya exclaimed. "Thanks!" Leah said. "Yeah, they watched your battle with us." Gladion said. "I'm Raina and this is my little brother Roi!" Raina said. "Well I guess you know me as Leah, and I'm assuming you know my friends, no need for introductions on my side!" Leah playfully said. Raina's Umbreon walked up to Gladion's Umbreon as the female Umbreon (Raina's) was trying to flirt with Gladion's Umbreon, but said Umbreon wasn't interested. "Hey I have an Idea let's have an Eeveelution battle! Gladion and you vs me and my brother! What do you say?" Raina suggested. "A Tag battle? Sure! Whatcha say Gladion?" Leah said. "As long as I get to battle I'm fine." Gladion said.

On the outside battle field, Leah sent out Glaceon as Umbreon was already on the field. Roi's shiny Eevee was also on the field with Raina's Umbreon. Leah took the first move. "Krystal use Ice Beam!" Leah told her ice type eeveelution. "Umbreon use Foul Play!" Gladion told his Umbreon. Roi having little experience in battle got hit by Ice Beam as Raina told her Umbreon to dodge the Foul Play. "Eevee use Swift!" Roi told his Eevee. "Umbreon use Snarl!" Raina told her Umbreon. "Krystal Counter Attack With Ice Beam!" Leah told Glaceon, only to realise that Snarl had hit Umbreon. "Krystal use Frost Breath!" Leah told Glaceon. "Umbreon use Shadow Ball!" Gladion told Umbreon. Eevee fainted, but Raina's Umbreon was still standing. "Umbreon use Dark Pulse!" Raina told Umbreon. "Umbreon Counter attack with Dark Pulse!" Gladion told Umbreon. "Krystal jump and use Frost Breath!" Leah told Glaceon as it used Frost Breath and Fainted the opposing Umbreon. "I gotta admit you two make a pretty good team. Perhaps we'll see each other again." Raina said as she left with her younger brother and Maya. Leah being herself hugged Gladion, she was clearly happy of their victory.

Leah just won her sixth gym battle and earned a new rival, Raina as they both strive to become stronger. What will happen next? Stay tuned as the journey continues!

Sorry if this chapter was short, I've been procrastinating lately. Anywhom, I hope you enjoyed this and don't forget to leave a ❤ and I'll see you in the next chapter! Peace!