Chapter 34 Meowvolution Time!

Third P.O.V

Our heroes are chilling in a field as something appeared, it looks like a Pokémon egg. "Silvally still won't eat." Gladion said, he was clearly worried. "Well, if I had to leave and you couldn't follow me, I'm a hundred percent sure you'll feel the same." Leah told him, it sounded harsh, but Gladion understood what she tried to say. Lusamine noticed the Pokémon egg and decided to care for it. That was until a wild Quilladin came running towards Glaceon, clearly in love, but Glaceon rejected Quilladin, hard, but it didn't stop there as it offered Glaceon some wild flowers, but Glaceon was clearly annoyed used Ice Beam to freeze it and went towards its trainer, whom was talking with Gladion. The Quilladin seemed to have understood the message and left. Bonnie was grooming most of the group's Pokémon, someone has to keep an eight year old busy. Silvally on the other hand was becoming weaker by the day, it's been weeks since it last ate something. Leah walked up to the weakened Pokémon and pat it. Leah tried to offer it a Poképuff. To everyone's surprise, Silvally ate Leah's poképuff. "Okay, Leah has super powers." Lillie said. "That or Silvally had accepted Leah's help." Clemont said. "Yes, but the way it's heading, Leah may end up being the one that will have to feed Silvally." Serena said. They keep doing their little things.

Unbeknownst to them, Faba followed them, for you guessed it, he wanted Silvally. "I heard something in the bushes." Lillie said. "Well we are in the wild so wild Pokémon are everywhere." Korrina said. "I'll go check it out." Lillie said as she walked towards the bush. Faba was panicking because if Lusamine found out, he would be in trouble. Then Lillie looked in the bush and yelled in panic. Everyone's instinct was to go help, even Purrloin. "Hi Miss Lillie." Faba said. "What do you want Faba!?" Leah asked menacingly Glaceon and Umbreon went to defend Lillie. "Well Miss Leah, I'm just here for my Type: Null that your precious boyfriend stole from me." Faba told Leah. "How do we know if you're right? You were probably just been stalking us since Lillie arrived in Lumiose." Clemont said. "Perhaps, perhaps not, I think life would be easier if children would listen to the adults around them." Faba said. Knowing that Leah was far too strong if she battled, Faba sent out Alakazam to hold Leah back with Psychic, Meowstic decided to use its powers to help Leah. With all this Psychic energy on her, Leah was choking and Gladion knew this. "Hmph, if we are to win, we will need dark types, Houndoom, Umbreon and I will go help Leah." Gladion said. "Alright, Purrloin and Skitty use Assist!" Lillie told Purrloin and Skitty. Purrloin's Assist summoned a Flare Blitz and Skitty's Assist summoned A Foul Play. Those Moves knocked out Hypno and Alakazam and Leah was released from Psychic, she gasped for air. Leah got up and noticed Lusamine scolding Faba. "Sheesh, I think he'll lose his job, big time." Leah told Gladion. "I doubt it, but his title will be stripped away for sure." Gladion told Leah. Faba left so he could return to Alola. Eclipse didn't take it, annoyed she used Fire Blast on Faba which sent him flying straight for Alola. Leah pat Eclipse, she was very proud of Eclipse's work. "I've read that Skitty can evolve with a Moon stone." Lillie stated. "That's right, if Skitty is exposed to a Moon stone it'll turn into Delcatty." Clemont stated. "I just so happen to have one, I was collecting evolutionary stones, I guess that Moon stone will be put to better use if you owned it." Leah told Lillie as she gave her the Moon Stone. Lillie showed Skitty the Moon Stone, Skitty sniffed it and gave it a playful cat tap, causing evolution. Skitty glowed blue as it changed forms, then the light dissipated, revealing Delcatty. "Delcatty!" Delcatty cheerfully said.

A few hours later, the group decided to eat until a gray fluff ball came running towards the group. The Pokémon was clearly injured and hungry, so Gladion decided to feed it. Rotom Dex escaped Leah's bag. "Poochyena the Bite Pokémon, a Dark Type, Poochyena has a great sense of smell, when it hunts it chases its prey until it is tired, if its prey attacks it will turn tail and run." Rotom Dex explained. "That could explain why it's eating like that." Serena said. "Poochyena are very common in the Hoenn region." Leah stated. Poochyena stopped eating as it started playing with the other dark types. When Gladion offered Poochyena to join him. Poochyena sniffed the Great Ball and curiously tapped it. The Great Ball flickered then sparkled indicating that Poochyena was caught. Gladion sent out Poochyena. Gladion pat his new Pokémon.

Silvally's P.O.V

Poochyena returned to playing with everyone and by playing I mean tackling. "Come on Mister Stark, come join us!" Chespin told me. "Sorry kid, maybe Krystal or Umbreon would want to." I told Chespin. "You've been mopping over Rapidash, you need a change of mood, bro." Lycanroc told me. By now Purrloin and Poochyena we're playing a little game of hide and pounce. "Pin!" I heard Purrloin said. "Aw, but you always win, Purrloin." Poochyena complained. Those two girls, they're like sisters. Now they are chasing each other as Purrloin pounced on Poochyena. "Pin, Pin, Pin!" I heard Purrloin tell Poochyena. "Okay, okay I give up!" Poochyena told Purrloin.

Poochyena's P.O.V

"I have an Idea." I whispered to Purrloin. "I like that." Purrloin told me. So we tried to pounce on our trainers, but Houndoom and Delcatty grabbed us with their mouth (Like how dogs and cats carry their babies.) before we could lay our furry paws on them. "What are you two up to?" Houndoom asked. "The best plan ever, until you ruined it!" Purrloin said. Houndoom and Delcatty rolled their eyes and gently put the Devious Pokémon and the Bite Pokémon on the ground. "How are we gonna do this if these adults keep watching us!?" I complained. "Like this." Purrloin told me as she snuck up on Lillie as I followed her lead. She then pounced on Lillie as I pounced on Gladion. "Uh Meow?" Purrloin told Lillie. "Uh hi?" I told Gladion. Luckily, Lillie and Gladion laughed.

Third P.O.V

So Gladion caught himself a new partner, who seem to have come to a liking for pranks just like Purrloin found itself a new friend. What will happen next? Stay tuned as the journey continues.