Chapter 38 Master Class is is in session!

A/N: There's lots of P.O.V switch in this chapter.

Third P.O.V

Our heroes are at Gloire City, waiting for the Showcase to begin. "Serena wanted to participate, I wonder why." Leah said. "Well, she wanted to try again, last time, she lost the Master Class to Aria." Clemont stated.

In the Performers' lounge, Serena and Lillie are talking while preparing for the performances. "No matter what happens, we're still friends." Serena said. "Right." Lillie said. "There are no Theme performance only Freestyle performance." Serena said. "Well I'm up, Good Luck Serena." Lillie said. "Good Luck to you too, Lillie." Serena told her.

On the stage there were three box things that had to be unlocked with the princess keys. "Welcome to the Master Class showcase, there are no theme performance, all performance are short freestyle performances." Monsieur Pierre said. At this point Clemont was sweating to no tomorrow. "Are you alright? You're not even performing." Bonnie told him.

Lillie's P.O.V

After I had put my Princess keys in the corresponding holes and that the flashbacks appeared, it was time for the performance. I told Sylveon to use Moonblast and Snowy to use Powder Snow, but instead of Powder Snow, Snowy used Ice Beam. Snowy learned Ice Beam. I then went for Hail as Snowy by instinct used Aurora Veil and Sylveon jumped beautifully over it and used Dazzling Gleam. Sylveon used Fairy Wind and I catapulted Snowy in the air as she used Ice Beam making it rain sparkles as Snowy landed on my arm trying to balance herself on it. "Voilà!" I exclaimed. After the performance of some random girls, the crowd had to vote for the best performance and I get to move on.

Third P.O.V

Lusamine was filming Lillie's Master Class and Poochyena, whom was sitting on Gladion's lap was marvelled and ran off to Lillie's lounge.

In the Performers' lounge, "Poochyena?" Lillie asked. "Lillie! I want you to meet someone!" Serena exclaimed. Lillie grabbed Poochyena and walked towards Serena. "I want you to meet Shauna and Nini, friends of mine." Serena introduced. "Hi!" Shauna cheerfully said. "Hello!" Nini exclaimed. "Nice to meet you Shauna and Nini, I'm Lillie!" Lillie said. "Your Poochyena is so cute!" Shauna exclaimed. "Thanks, but Poochyena is my brother's Pokémon." Lillie explained. "If Poochyena was with Gladion and ran to find you, it might wanted to perform." Serena said as she pat Poochyena's head. "Well I gotta go." Serena said as Miette and Nini followed, leaving Lillie to assume it was their turn to perform. "So you want to perform?" Lillie asked Poochyena as it nodded. "Great!" Lillie exclaimed.

Serena's P.O.V

I get on stage as I start performing, Braixen opening up with Flamethrower, Pikachu following with Thunderbolt, and Pancham with Dark Pulse as it started to rain sparkles. And then I told Pancham to use Stone Edge as Braixen and Pikachu jumped on each stone that Pancham summoned making then disappear with only sparkles remaining. I finish with a Fire Blast combined with a Thunderbolt. Pikachu was on my shoulder, Braixen was next to me, and Pancham was next to Braixen. "And done!" I exclaimed. Soon it was time to cast the votes and I move on, if I win that last round, I go against Aria, if I lose to Lillie, I'll be happy for her.

Lillie's P.O.V

I get on stage as Sylveon opens up with Fairy wind, Snowy followed with Aurora Beam, Liepard followed with Assist which summoned Stone Edge, Stone Edge ended the Fairy Wind/Aurora Beam combo. Liepard used Foul Play to give Poochyena a boost. "Poochyena use Iron Tail!" I told Poochyena. Poochyena used Iron Tail on Stone Edge as it rained sparkles. "Voilà!" I exclaimed. I returned to my lounge where I was greeted by my brother, who was oddly in a cheerful mood. "Hello?" I awkwardly said. "Hey, you know I think that Poochyena is enjoying itself, do you think you can keep it up?" Gladion asked me. "Yeah sure, if anything happens, I'll tell you about it." I told him. He pat Poochyena and left to join the others.