Chapter 39 Ice, Ice, Ice, and More Ice!

Third P.O.V

Our heroes have arrived at Snowbelle city for Leah's gym battle. Glaceon, Fluffy, Vulpix, and Snowy were playing in the snow. "Krystal, Fluffy, let's go!" Leah called out to her Pokémon. Serena chose to carry Vulpix and Snowy jumped in Lillie's arms.

They walked inside the gym, where they were greeted by five Bergmite. The three small ice type Pokémon motioned the TV. A voice said that it was rather cold in the gym and that it would be ideal to wear a coat. "Alright we're ready!" Leah exclaimed. The door opened, revealing a gym made entirely of ice! "Hello! I'm Leah and this is my faithful partner Krystal!" Leah introduced as she playfully motioned towards Glaceon. "The name's Wulfric, as you may have noticed I specialize in Ice Types." Wulfric introduced. "Aren't you cold?" Lillie asked. "Cold? After getting used to it, it's as hot as the sun in Alola! Now which one of you will challenge me, today?" Wulfric said. "That will be me!" Leah exclaimed. "Now tell me young lady, is this your first gym battle?" Wulfric asked. "No, It's my last gym battle!" Leah cheerfully said. "Very well then, I hope you don't hold back." Wulfric told Leah. Leah took off her coat and gave it to Gladion.

Leah's P.O.V

The battle began and I sent in Eclipse. "A Ninetales huh? Well then, Go Bergmite!" Wulfric said. "The thing about ice type is their fragile beauty and their rock hard core, that's one of the reasons why I evolved my Eevee into a Glaceon." I told Wulfric as I pat Glaceon. He nodded as he gave Bergmite his first order, Icy Wind. "Eclipse counter attack with Flamethrower!" I told Eclipse. Having the type effectiveness, Flamethrower hit Bergmite, but then Bergmite came at Eclipse with a Rapid Spin. It hit Eclipse quite hard as Eclipse dealt a lot of damage. "Eclipse use Fire Blast!" I told Eclipse. Eclipse used Fire Blast as it almost fainted Bergmite. Bergmite returned with an Icy Wind, Eclipse was too tired to dodge so it got hit by Icy Wind as Eclipse fainted.

I returned Eclipse inside her Luxury Ball as I motion to Glaceon to go on the field. "Glaceon huh? Show me its power!" Wulfric told me. "Glaceon use Ice Beam" I told Glaceon. Ice Beam caused Bergmite to faint due to being worned out because of Eclipse. Wulfric withdrew Bergmite and sent in Avalugg. I told Glaceon to use hail so I could trigger Glaceon's Snow Cloak ability, worst mistake I've ever made. Avalugg's ability is Ice Body which restores HP in from Hail. Avalugg uses Stone Edge as I tell Glaceon to jump and use Blizzard. Blizzard hit Avalugg, but to my disappointment no matter the effort Avalugg's HP will restore because of Hail and so Avalugg used Ice Fang on Glaceon causing it to faint. I only had Houndoom left and I couldn't afford to lose. I told Houndoom to use Inferno, the impact of the move caused Avalugg to faint. I being the lazy ass that I was didn't Mega Evolved Houndoom, and Wulfric sent in Abomasnow and Mega Evolved it, Houndoom however was buffeted by Hail. I told Houndoom to use Foul Play which dealt a good amount of damage, but not enough. The boost Mega evolution gave to Abomasnow was great, but not greater than Houndoom's fire! Abomasnow used Hammer Arm which dealt damage on Houndoom, but then Abomasnow used Blizzard knocking Houndoom out. I pat Houndoom to reassure it. "You worked well, now rest Houndoom." I told Houndoom as I withdrew it in its Ultra Ball. "I could tell you were hesitant on giving Houndoom a boost, your hesitation was the cause of your loss." Wulfric told me. "Thanks, I'll work on that." I told him.

We walk out of the gym Gladion gave me my coat as we walked to the Pokémon Center. We went to eat there, honestly, I wasn't hungry. I got up, the others were giving me looks as I went outside. Glaceon following me in tow, my other Pokemon didn't bother, they were busy eating their food.

I found myself in a nearby forest as I decided to train. "Krystal use Ice Beam!" I called out. Glaceon used Ice Beam, but later noticed that a storm was coming and tried to warn me about it. We keep training for a few more hours until we got tired.

Gladion's P.O.V

Leah just left, I don't know where she's at now, but a storm is coming and if we don't find her, I'm gonna lose it. I know that what I'm going to do is reckless, but right now, I don't care, I just want to find Leah. I returned my Pokemon in their respective Pokeballs and head out to where my gut leads me, the forest. I finally found her, sitting on a log with Glaceon asleep on her lap. She was shivering, clearly she's been out here for a few hours. "You know a blizzard is coming, you have to return to the Pokemon center." I told her. She heard me, but she didn't respond. A bit later, the storm kicked up. I noticed that Glaceon's ears twitched. Leah finally spoke up. "You're right, but there are Pokemon living in this forest, we can't just leave them freeze in the storm." She told me. In a way, she's right. "I'll help, Silvally!" I called out. I grabbed the fire memory so Silvally could become a fire type.

Lusamine's P.O.V

I was pacing until Eclipse was going crazy and ran off into the storm, possibly looking for Leah and Gladion. "Eclipse!" I heard Lillie exclaimed. I assumed that she was taking care of it in Leah's absence. "That Ninetales will be fine, she comes in town very often until she stopped coming and everyone in town got worried. I'm happy to know that she lives with a loving trainer now, she wouldn't have to travel the region to scavenge for food." Nurse Joy explained. "What's Eclipse's story? Why did she became a wild Pokémon in the first place?" Lillie asked. "I've heard from Wulfric that its trainer's father released it because he didn't like Eclipse. He wanted her to become the next Shalour City Gym Leader, but she was against it, when her second daughter was born her father released Eclipse telling the Pokémon to run away and never return. Since then Eclipse has been stealing food from trainers while her first trainer became insane." Nurse Joy explained.

Third P.O.V

Leah and Gladion decided to help some wild Pokémon who are stuck in the storm, Eclipse sprinted to help. What will happen next? Stay Tuned as The Journey Continues!