Chapter 16 Mega Classroom Surprise!

Third P.O.V

Our heroes are finally at Shalour City, but one obstacle is blocking them from going to the gym. "In the meantime, I'm going to practice for my Pokémon Showcase!" Serena said. "I'll go watch!" Lillie said following Serena. "So I'm assuming that we wait until the tides run low." Leah said. "Yup!" Korrina said. "Well then, I'll go train with Gladion!" Leah said. "By train you mean having a Pokémon battle?" Gladion said. "Yea." Leah admitted. Leah and Gladion start their Pokémon battle. On Serena's side, Lillie is fascinated by Serena's performance. "Wow, I'd like do that!" Lillie exclaimed. "Give it a spin, you won't Wow the crowd without a routine." Serena told Lillie. Lillie sends out Eevee. "Alright Snowy use Hail!" Lillie told Snowy. "Vulpix!" Snowy said as it used Hail. "Eevee use Swift!" Lillie told Eevee. "Eevee!" Eevee said as it jumped on Lillie's shoulder and then in the air as it used Swift. "Snowy use Aurora Beam!" Lillie told Snowy. "Vulpix, Pix!" Snowy said as it back flipped and used Aurora Beam. After Aurora Beam hit the Hail and Swift combination it started raining sparkles. "Amazing you just need to be a bit more involved, but that's a detail to work on later." Serena told Lillie. The two girls decided to head back to where the group was, when they got there, Leah and Gladion just finished a Pokémon battle with Leah claiming victory. "I gotta be honest, you got quite stronger since our last battle. I had fun!" Leah said. "Hey, You guys coming!?" Korrina said. "Oh the tides are low, come on!" Leah said. The group started walking towards the Tower of Mastery. "So which Pokémon are you planning on using for this gym battle?" Gladion asked. "It's a surprise." Leah said. Leah was holding Glaceon because it was too lazy to walk on its own. When they finally reached the Tower, Gurkinn opened the door. "Hello, Gurkinn!" Leah playfully said. "In a good mood now, are we?" Gurkinn told Leah. The group walked in, what was waiting for them was unexpected.

Mallow's P.O.V

We were waiting for Leah's gang for a bit longer than expected. Kiawe and Sophocles were being annoying all week. I wonder how Leah and Lillie are doing. Then Sophocles ended my train of thoughts. "Hey Mallow, Leah's gang is here!" Sophocles told me. Leah's gang walked in the Tower. I was surprised to see that Lillie has an Eevee, not any Eevee, a Shiny one at best. Leah was in a good mood. She probably won a battle or something. That's when the two fudgewits, Kiawe and Sophocles started invading Leah's personal space. Then Leah spoke up. "Sorry guys, I already have a boyfriend! Therefore, you guys are way too immature for me." Leah told them calmly. Oh snap they just got rejected... Hard! Gladion was surprisingly in a good mood.

Third P.O.V

Lusamine and Kukui were discussing about something, while Lana and Mallow were fangirling over Lillie's Eevee. "Your Eevee is so cute!" Mallow said as she pat Eevee's head. "Eevee?" Eevee said, it was confused. "I think Eevee is confused." Leah said. Lusamine walked towards Leah's gang. In this time Eevee and Snowy were playing tag. Chespin escaped its Pokéball, joining Eevee and Snowy, much to Clemont's dismay. Lusamine chuckled, "You have quite lively Pokémon." She said. "It's worse when it comes to food." Bonnie said. "Yeah, Chespin had a little adventure in the Poképuffs, like usual." Serena said rolling her eyes. "Chespin, Che!" Chespin said before being tackled by Eevee. "I wonder what's going on." Serena said. "They're arguing because Chespin didn't share the Poképuffs." Leah said. "So how's your journey so far?" Lusamine asked. "It's great and fun!" Leah said. "Yeah if you call our excursion into an alternate world fun." Gladion said. "I called it Mirror World because everyone's personalities we're the opposite." Leah said. "Because it is called the mirror world, Leah." Korrina said. "Oh... Anyway When venturing in the mirror cave, I found these stones although Olivia may have better knowledge, I thought you may know since well mysterious stones are your thing." Leah told Gurkinn. Gurkinn looked at the stones. "It appears to be an Absolite and a key stone." Gurkinn told Leah. "I think that the trainer that has an Absol should have it." Leah said. "But none of us has one!" Mallow said. "You're right about one thing, Mallow no one in our class has an Absol, but Mother has one." Lillie told Mallow. Leah gave Lusamine the Mega Stones which Lusamine thanked Leah, shortly after Ash interrupted them.

Leah's P.O.V

I gave Lusamine those Mega Stones, she thanked me, we were about to start a discussion until I heard a very annoying sound. It was Ash. He called out to Lillie not caring about my existence. I really want to strangle him right now! At least Lusamine doesn't know that Gladion and I are official. Everyone in class knows that I dislike Ash. I think Gladion noticed that I was in a bad mood because he told Ash to keep his distances, although Ash took it personally, Glaceon had the fun of freezing him and Houndoom had fun burning him, much to Serena's dismay. "Why does Leah dislike you so much?" Serena asked. Ash rubbed his neck, "You see, I told her off in class because she and Lillie we're passing notes to each other." Ash explained. I put my hands on my hips, "Hey, a girl gotta do something to keep herself busy!" I told them. "That Executor joke was very unnecessary!" Dad scolded. "But it was funny!" Lillie and I exclaimed. "Yeah, you girls can call a dick joke funny, it was weird for us." Sophocles said. "WhAt!?" Lusamine exclaimed, she was in shock and Gladion was speechless. "Ash you can never be quiet can you? It doesn't even seem like you have an off button!" I told him. Ash took it personally. "Why are you always so mean with me, but you're nice to everyone else!?" Ash asked. "Maybe because you flooded my house with the laundry machine and ruined my lab!" Leah shot back. Kiawe looked at Ash confused, Ash didn't have Rowlet or Lycanroc with him or his other Pokémon. "Hey Ash, where is Lycanroc and the others?" Kiawe asked. "Oh, I left them back in Kanto, when I start a new journey I leave my other Pokémon at the Pokémon lab so I can catch more Pokémon in a new region." Ash explained. "So they're in the Kanto region?" Gladion asked. "Yeah, but I can visit them anytime I want." Ash said. I lost my patience with Ash so I left in another room so I can be left alone. "Uh I think she's mad." Lana said.

Third P.O.V

"I told you to keep your distances so we can avoid this!" Gladion said motioning towards Leah. "Well I have to agree with Edgelord on that, as nice Leah can be, she has her limits and I think you pushed them a bit too far." Sophocles told Ash. Gladion followed Leah. "It's Ash isn't it?" He asked. "Actually it's all this noise, it annoys me." Leah told Gladion. "I know my class is loud and annoying, but gosh I didn't expect that loud and that annoying!" Leah said. "And a headache is creeping up on me..." Leah stated. Gladion hugged Leah his warmth taking over her body. She hugged him back. "You know I think that the others are causing trouble." Leah said. On Lillie's side, "Hey where's Gladion?" Ash asked. "He probably went after Leah." Sophocles said. "Leah stormed off on your behalf and all your concerns goes to her boyfriend!?" Kiawe said it sounded more like a question. "Yeah, she's cold with me so?" Ash said. "Maybe Leah had a reason to be cold with you, have you thought of that!" Lillie said quite coldly. "no..." Ash quietly said. "You're always invading her personal space, I can see why she's not pleased to have you here. Therefore, I'm done with that discussion, Come on Snowy and Eevee" Lillie said. "Vul!" Snowy said. "Vee!" Eevee said. Lillie left to find Leah. When she got to the room Leah was hiding, she found Leah and Gladion asleep, Leah was on his chest and his head was on hers. (They were sitting when the fell asleep). Lillie took out her Tablet and snapped a picture. "This will be perfect for Mother's photo collection!" Lillie whispered excitedly. "Back so soon Lillie? Usually you and Leah are always causing trouble." Kukui told Lillie. Lillie didn't answer him, she was busy mentally squealing like a fangirl. "Mother look at what I found!" Lillie called out grabbing her tablet. Lillie showed Lusamine that picture which Lusamine started squealing like a fangirl. "This will go in the photo album!" She squealed. "Yep I think that everyone should hit the hay! Night!" Kukui said leaving to the "guest room". When he got there to his surprise Leah and Gladion were still asleep.

Leah and Korrina will have their gym battle in the morning. Who will win? Find out in the next chapter as the journey continues!