Chapter 31 A Dancing Debut!

Third P.O.V

Today is Lillie's Pokémon showcase and she's planning on winning!

Lillie's P.O.V

My friends and I all agreed on heading inside the theater, they went to wait in the other room where they watch the performances, as I signed up and went to get ready for my performance. The theme performance is a quiz, yeah I think I'll ace that, I go to Pokémon school after all. I heard a voice disrupt my train of thoughts. "Hey Lillie!" It sounded like Maya. "Hello, Maya!" I told her. "Well I gotta go, see ya later." I told her as I left. I went in a room where I find Maya and some other girls. "So you caught a Purrloin. It's really cute." Maya told me. A woman came in and told me and some other girls to come on stage. "Alright Lillie, Kate, and Lylah, you're up!" The woman said. Kate was the brunette with an Arcanine and a Brionne and Lylah was the honey blonde girl with a female Pyroar and a Kantonian Persian. Kate walked up to me. "So you must be Lillie, I'm Kate, these two are Arcanine and Brionne, my partners." She said. "Nice to meet you, Kate." I said kindly and cheerfully.

Leah's P.O.V

Monsieur Pierre walked on the stage showing the people the princess key as he explained stuff. "Today's Theme Performance will be a Pop Quiz. Not only does the Kalos queen need to be beautiful, she also needs to be intelligent." He said. "Lillie's gonna ace that for sure, Pokemon School for the win!" I said although I usually sleep during class. "You sleep in class Leah..." Gladion said. "Our Performers have to answer three questions correctly to move on in the freestyle performance." Monsieur Pierre continued. "Yes it does sounds easy on your side because Pokemon school and such, but one of her Pokemon will have to work for making sure she can give an answer." Serena said. Then Lillie and two other girls appeared on stage. "Hey look it's Lillie!" Bonnie exclaimed. "No, really, I thought it was Gladion!" I said sarcasm dripping from my voice. Bonnie started laughing, she didn't understand my sarcasm, oh well. "Well looks like Sylveon will have to break those rocks to give Lillie the chance to answer." I thought.

Lillie's P.O.V

The quiz began, I was stressed because I thought that I didn't know the answers, but I was wrong, the first question is really easy, it's really obvious. "The first question, who is the final evolved form of Alola's water starter, Popplio" Monsieur Pierre asked. Being that her Persian was faster than Sylveon, Lylah answered first, "It's Decidueye, it has to be!" She said. "Incorrect, Decidueye is the final evolved form of Rowlet, the grass type alolan starter, this give Lillie the chance to steal!" Monsieur Pierre said. "It's Primarina." I said. "Correct!" Monsieur Pierre said. I have two questions left, I can do this. "Très Bien, Eevee has many evolved form who is its Ice type evolution?" Monsieur Pierre asked. Sylveon got the ball first as it ran as fast as it could. "Lillie, your answer?" Monsieur Pierre said. "It's Glaceon." I said. "Correct! Très Bien, what type is the Alolan Persian?" Monsieur Pierre asked. Kate's Arcanine had a head start and ran as fast as lightning. "Alolan Persian is a Dark Type." Kate said. She looked at me with an unsure look, I nodded to confirm that she was right. "That's right, Alolan Persian is a Dark type, Très Bien!" Monsieur Pierre said. "And its face looks like a Cantaloupe!" Lylah said. Kate and I laughed, it was so true. "Last Question, which Pokémon is the heaviest Fairy Type? Is it Xerneas or Clefable?" Monsieur Pierre asked. Sylveon returned with the ball as it gave me the chance to answer. "Xerneas is a Legendary Pokémon so it has to weigh more than Clefable." I said. "Correct! And Performer Lillie gets to move on to the next round!" Monsieur Pierre said.

Lylah, Kate, and I return to the main room as I get changed. I withdraw Sylveon and sent in Purrloin. I groom Snowy and Purrloin then I put their Performing clothes as I get called on stage.

I get on stage, as Snowy jumps and uses Powder Snow on the floor, like last time. Purrloin jumps on my head and uses Dark Pulse as Snowy spins and uses Aurora Beam to combine it with Dark Pulse. Then we stop dancing as Purrloin tries to balance itself with one paw on my arm, but its stage fright takes over and Purrloin falls on the floor. I gave Purrloin a reassuring smile as we keep going. "Purrloin use Assist!" I told Purrloin as it chose a move randomly from my friends' Pokémon moveset and it went for a Fire Blast as Snowy jumped on my arms wanting to be catapulted and used Aurora Beam on the Fire Blast as it rained fiery sparkles. "And Done!" I said as I strike Gladion's pose. Although the crowd was wild, I didn't win, Maya did and I'm very happy for her.

I return to my friends as we head for our next stop, Couriway town.

Third P.O.V

Lillie may have lost this Pokémon Showcase, but she has a lot more coming in Couriway town. What will happen next? Stay Tuned as The Journey Continues!