Chapter 43 One Journey Ends, Another one Begins!

Third P.O.V

Our Alolan heroes are planning on returning to Alola, but in the meantime Leah and Gladion are having a Lycanroc showdown. "Lycanroc use Stone Edge!" Leah told Lycanroc. "Counter attack with Stone Edge." Gladion told his Lycanroc. "Use Acceleroc!" Leah called out. "Lycanroc use Counter." Gladion told Lycanroc. "Nice one, but can you withstand this? Lycanroc use Crunch!" Leah called out. "Lycanroc use Outrage!" Gladion told Lycanroc. "Lycanroc use Acceleroc!" Leah told Lycanroc. Bonnie was watching the battle with Luna in her arms because the Eevee wanted to watch. "Leah is up to something." Bonnie told the Eevee. "Vee!" Luna exclaimed. The outrage ended as it resulted in Gladion's Lycanroc being confused. "Use Iron Tail! Then we'll land our finishing blow!" Leah told Lycanroc. Lycanroc used Iron Tail on Gladion's Lycanroc dealing enough damage for Leah to finish it off. "Alright! Time for a Z-Move!" Leah exclaimed as she did the posing for Splintered Stormshards. "Use Splintered Stormshards!" Leah exclaimed as Lycanroc used the move. Unbeknownst to them is that Gladion had time to recover from the confusion and applied counter. Gladion's Lycanroc appeared to be tired, as Leah's was still full of energy. "How!?" Leah exclaimed in shock. "We simply applies Counter. After a Z-Move you're probably so drained that you can't even counter attack." Gladion told Leah. "Whatever you say, Blondy." Leah told Gladion teasingly. "Hmph." Gladion was the only response to Leah's teasing. Leah rolled her eyes as Gladion activated his Z-Move, Devastating Drake. Said move dealt Damage on Leah's Lycanroc, but it held on as Leah made the finishing blow with Iron Tail. Bonnie went on the field as she was the referee. "Lycanroc is unable to battle, Lycanroc wins and the victory goes to Leah!" Bonnie exclaimed. "That was a great battle, I'd like a battle like this one at the league back home. With a little extra training you could possibly beat me." Leah encouraged Gladion. "Here use these." Leah said as she gave him a Revive, a Hyper Potion, and a PP Up. Lillie came running towards them. "Come on we're gonna miss our flight!" Lillie exclaimed. Leah and Gladion returned their Lycanroc in their Pokéballs.

At the airport, Bonnie saw a girl and ran up to her. "Will you please take care of my big brother!?" She asked only to be withdrawn by Clemont. "Bonnie, I told you to stop this a million times!" He exclaimed out of sheer embarrassment as Dedenne went to hide because it didn't wanted the group to separate. "Not again..." Serena said. Everyone called the small Pokémon to come out of its hiding spot. It was Serena's Pikachu who tracked it. As the Pokémon ran to Bonnie from its hiding spot. Which is then Bonnie had a moment of realisation. "Dedenne hid because it doesn't want us to separate, but sadly it is what it is, we must go our separate ways." Leah told Bonnie. Bonnie started crying. "You know, I too hate to say goodbye, but someone once told me that a journey must end in order for another one to begin. And normally, this new journey is better than the previous one." Leah reassured the young girl. "Can you promise me something?" Leah asked Bonnie. Bonnie nodded. "Promise me that you'll help Luna become stronger, she wants to become an Umbreon. Promise me that you'll fulfill that wish. I have faith that you are very capable of doing so." Leah told Bonnie as she gave her Luna's Pokéball. Bonnie nodded. "I will, I promise Leah and one day, we'll have a Pokémon battle." She told Leah. "And I'll be waiting for that day. Oh and Korrina, I hope that your ship hasn't sailed" Leah said. Korrina blushed bright red at Leah's comment. "Now I must bid you all farewell, I hope to meet again someday." Leah told her Kalosian friends as she left with her Alolan friends.

As they arrived on Mele Mele Island, they were surrounded by Kukui and Leah's other friends of Alola. Mallow spoke up. "Come on I want to meet your Pokémon partners!" She told them. "Alright then!" Leah exclaimed as she sent out Eclipse, Houndoom, Primarina, Lycanroc, and Meowstic appeared. "I've never seen a cream colored Ninetales before." Kiawe told Leah. "Eclipse is a Kantonian Ninetales, she's a fire type." Leah stated. "And what kind of Pokémon is this?" Mallow asked as she was looking at Meowstic. "That's Meowstic a Psychic type." Leah stated. "Lillie have you caught any new Pokémon?" Mallow asked her. "Of course I did." Lillie answered. "Now as we'd love to chat, I'm a tired and I just want to sleep!" Leah said. "Well it is late." Sophocles said. "We'll do the introductions tomorrow." Lillie told them. "Hey what happened to Ponyta?" Lana asked. "Ponyta evolved into Rapidash, I released it so it could live with her family until we found out she had a child with Silvally." Leah explained. They went their own ways for the night with only Gladion staying with Leah for the night as everyone was gonna chat in Pokémon School in the morning.

When morning came, Leah slept in as she just realized that she was late and ran to school. When she got there she and Lillie started to introduce their partners to their class as they caught up with the shenanigans they missed as they talked and laughed all day.

In the Kalos region, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, and Korrina went their own separate ways. Korrina returned at Shalour City, Serena returned at Vaniville Town, and Clemont and Bonnie stayed in Lumiose.

In Alola, Gladion went to train until he had an encounter with none other than Rapidash and Ponyta which got Silvally acting like an idiot, Rapidash and Ponyta left the herd because the herd didn't wanted a shiny Ponyta within them.

And so Leah's Journey in the Kalos region may be over, but new adventures await her and her friends in the far future. What's the worst that can happen?