23

"I believe we have a club to get to." I said, looking at my siblings. Freya and Elijah exchanged looks.
"You're really just going to let them go?"
"What would you have me do, sister? Kill them?"
"They took Rebekah, so I do believe that's the least they deserve."
"They were following orders. They're not our enemy. Right now, Aurora, Tristan and Lucien are our enemy. They deserve our wrath, not pawns in their stupid games."
"So what would you suggest? We let go everyone who might want to harm us? Our family?" Elijah wore a distasteful expression, obviously disliking my methods.
"All I suggest is we keep the killing to a minimum. For God's sake, I am not trying to raise my son to believe that killing is okay. Our parents screwed up with us, I am not going to screw up with him. So if we pass someone who's trying to harm our family, we will find a non-lethal way to get rid of them, so that Izzy and Hope can have some semblance of a good, normal life."
"They need to be safe in order to have good lives. If we do not eliminate every threat, then how do we keep them safe? Surrounded by our family, our enemies, they're not going to be safe."
"What kind of peace can we hope for if we kill everyone? All that will bring us is hatred and fear. I mean, we're finally on a somewhat level ground in our home. I've found a way to appease the witches. Hayley's connections to the wolves are helpful, and as long as we keep Marcel a friend to our family, we can be fine with the vampires. All we have to do is get rid of Aurora, Tristan and Lucien, and we can live in peace. As a family."
"Amity-"
"We can stand here arguing, or we can go find our sister. Personally, I think our sister takes priority over whether we'll be killing."
"Let's find this club Zero then."
"We're in Morocco. How many American clubs could there be?" Freya asked. I shrugged, closing my eyes. Finding a place was easier when I knew what I was looking for.
"Got it." I grabbed hold of Elijah and Freya's arms, closing my eyes. I opened it, materialising outside the club.
"You're going to have to tell me more about your sorcery when all this is done." Freya sighed.
"Deal." I promised, as Elijah walked forward into the club. We followed him in, but stopped at the stench of blood. I looked around the room and saw two desiccated bodies staked to a wall. A piece of paper was attached to one of the men's bodies. Around us, humans lay slaughtered on the ground, the blood coating everything in view.
"Someone knew we were coming. Perhaps our Romeo and Juliet tipped off Aurora."
"They've been dead for hours." I said, walking forward and grabbed the note. "I win. Better luck next time, XOXO."
"Aurora." Elijah muttered and I nodded. I grabbed their arms, taking us back to St Anne's. Hayley and Marcel stood waiting for us.
"Did you find her?" Marcel asked.
"Aurora killed our lead. The people who actually disposed of Rebekah."
"Guess we're going to have to try good old fashioned magic." Freya said. "I need to get to my attic."
"Let's do this." We all left heading to the cathedral where Freya had set up her magical equipment.
"Why do the two of you insist on having space outside our home to do magic?" Elijah asked Freya and I.
"Because sometimes the magic we do requires privacy."
"I'm going to need your blood." She told Elijah, handing him an athame.
"So where is Klaus?" Hayley asked.
"When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead." Freya replied as Elijah sliced his palm, bleeding into a bowl, and handing Freya the bowl.
"Forget Niklaus." Elijah said.
"Now are you sure you've got enough juju for a worldwide spell?" Marcel questioned.
"She's our family." I glared at him.
"We won't lose her." Freya added and I held out my hand so Freya could channel me.
"Le six ce strul no cruv." We chanted. "Le six ce strul no cruv." Freya poured Elijah's blood onto the map. "Le six ce strul no cruv." The blood began to spread across the map but ended up covering the entire paper.
"Damnit!" Freya groaned.
"Well, so much for witch-GPS."
"I assumed they'd cloaked her. I didn't expect a spell this strong."
"No doubt conjured by the very witch who lured Rebekah into this trap." Freya sighed, visibly frustrated and stressed by this turn of events, before sitting down at her table to brainstorm.
"You should all go. We have our work cut out for us." I said. Elijah sighed but walked away with Marcel offering his help. Hayley followed after them. "I have an idea."
"Please." She gestured at the map.
"I have a spell of my own. It helped me find our siblings once before. With a few modifications, you could use it. Channel me- channel some of my power."
"Show me."