《 1 - Partners 》

A/N:
This is edited and rewritten on 4.27.20
-
So if there are any concerns or questions, feel free to converse with me!! I'm happy to answer and clear out misunderstandings^^

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

━━ T'WAS A NORMAL AFTERNOON. A FLOCK of birds seen in the sky, cars in the road, people walking and chatting.

Walking on the road is you, with your dog beside, wearing the usual comfortable clothes.

White shirt, blue jacket, black jeans and white shoes with a backpack and braided hair.

The dog beside you is Buddy, your best pal who is always well-behaved and obedient, no point in leashing him. He would always follow you and wag his tail but he could be aggressive with strangers who'd try to bring harm.

After your work as a cook, since you never got in college, you would always visit the store near your house.

Specifically the glorious : ' Mangaholic' which is a store of updated and old mangas, beside that store is a an anime merchandise shop as well.

Anyways, you and Buddy headed to the manga store to find a new manga or check if there's anything new.

You were the type who favors silence making the place perfect for you since usually, no one comes. Although, you are friendly and sociable at the same time when needed.

You opened the door to see the shop owner, your friend and another costumer inside.

"Y/N! Afternoon!" The old man greeted as usual.

"Good afternoon to you too Oji-san*. I brought Buddy back from work again, I hope you don't mind. I brought you food for you as well." You replied, bowing and smiled.

"Thank you Y/N. Your food always tastes the best!" He chirped.

"No problem Jiji*. Thanks for the store too." You winked playfully making the elder laugh lightly.

He patted your dog and played with it for a while then it continued to trail behind you.

You looked around to see any new mangas.

You gasped as soon as your eyes rested onto the newest manga made by one of your favorite authors.

When you were about to grab it, a customer rudely shoved your hand away and grabbed it before you could.

Being the dignified girl you are, you looked at him slightly mad. "Hey-!"

But before you could complain, the man turned around wearing an intimidating glare which made you shut up.

He was wearing all black. A knee length coat, tight skinny jeans, shiny shoes, a cap, white shirt with black stripes, a mask and glasses hanging on his shirt.