《 10 - Erwin's Curiousity 》

A/N: Sorry I took too long to update, I lost the content of this chapter so I had to remake it:(( But because of that I'll update twice today as an apology:D ,,, This chapter is the continuation of the last one btw:>
~°•☆~°•☆

"I traded someone with my jacket so she gave me her handkerchief. She says it was her favorite and she treated it special to her things."

'A she?' Eriwn thought to himself disbielifed.

"I see.. Didn't know you would actually share your things for once Levi." Erwin responded straight forwardly.

Both Erwin and Levi were honest with each other ever since they were close back when they're kids. Their insults or personal questions doesn't bother them much knowing that they could trust each other and they're close too.

Erwin asking Levi about his action wasn't really a shock to him, he even quetioned himself for the foreign things he would do for you.

"In all honesty, I have no idea either.. what has happened to me Erwin?" Levi asked still locking his eyes to the handkerchief.

"You mentioned a she, is this somewhat related?"

The first thing that popped up in his mind hearing that, was you, Y/N.

He began to retrace back the memories he spent with you.

"I.. I don't know.. Maybe yes?" He ran his fingers through his hair flustered.

The blonde-haired looked at him with surprise seeing how he responded bashfully with slight pink on his cheeks.

"So it is a girl.." Erwin mumbled quite loud enough for Levi to hear.

Levi had stand up straight, still holding your handkerchief and looked out from the window.

"I don't know Erwin.. it just feel so new and complicated to me. I never felt these before and I don't know how to act."

"What do you feel precisely?"

The CEO looked at the handkerchief and looked back to Erwin smiling unconsciously making the blonde-haired eyes widen in surprise.

"I.. I just don't know." Levi chuckled then continued,

"I truly do wish I could explain her eyes and how the sound of her voice gives me butterflies. Or how her smile makes my heart skip a beat and how everytime I'm with her, I feel so complete."

"Gaddam Levi.." Erwin responded.

But thwn soon after, his smile turned into a sad one.

"Hey.. what are you so sad about? You should be happy someone made you feel that way."

"It's just that, the more I think of her, the more I think of how I feel about her, the more I remember her, the more I miss her, I just feel myself falling for her...

Actually no, it's more of entering someone's life and just feel like you're at home."

"Levi you couldn't possibly mean.."

"I don't like her Erwin, I love her and it terrifies me." He looked at him with sadness in his eyes.

"What do you mean that it terrifies you? You found your home in a person, I believe that you should be escastic."

"I am. I truly am. But, this is a foreign feeling I'm encountering and I don't know what I'm up against."

"True but for the mean while, I suggest that you should enjoy the happy moments while it lasts." Erwin gave a smile.

Levi looked at him back grateful.

"So, who's the lucky girl that caught your heart?" His companion smirked.

"What the actual fucking fuck." He answered deathpanned.

"Come on, no need to be so embarassed."

"I am not fucking embarassed you little shit. Her name is Y/N L/N and she had beautiful H/C hair and E/C eyes." He responded adoringly which Erwin noticed.

"When did you meet?"

"The time when I went to a manga store and saw her there too. I admit, she did look cute at first glance but I was too focused on the mangas.

I even regretted being rude to her for the first few days I met her, considering I stole a book from the shelf she was supposed to get."

Erwin chuckled, "Typical Levi."

"Sure sure whatever you say. Then we started to have a real conversatiom when she blurted out how the manga I was supposed to buy sucked so she reccommended me the better ones. Then from there on out we became close."

"I suppose I have to see and meet her in person." He smirked.

"Just don't do anything to her."

"Of course not you possive shorty."

"I. Am. Not. Short. And for the record, you and Hanji are just taller than me."

"Fine fine, so Levi, love at first sight?"

"Love at every sight."

~°•☆~°•☆
Words: 782
Date Published: 1/11/20