《 15 - That one lost kid 》

~°•☆~°•☆

You walked around the park after you visited the manga shop.

It was your day-off, but Levi had his schedule today full so you decided to have an alone time.

You didn't want to bring Buddy with you afraid that he'd go wild again in public.

It was a few days after the man choked you and Levi haven't gone over with it yet.

Anyways, the park only had few people around today.

While walking, you saw a young boy panicking.

He had dark blue straight hair and ocean blue eyes.

The boy held his hair in frustration.

Curious and worried, you decided to carefully approach him.

"Hey, are you ok?" You asked softly tapping the boy's shoulder.

He shook his head side ways indicating a 'no' as a response.

"How can I help? Are you lost?"

"Yes, I am. I was not raised interacting with the environment oustide. Hence, here I am with a bad sense of direction."

You giggled and ruffled his hair smiling, "Don't worry I'll help you. Name first though."

He flushed a little from the sudden contact but replied, "Haruka."

His name was oddly familiar, but you let it aside for now.

"Y/N L/N. How old are you?"

"11"

"I see. I'm an adult."

"So how am I sure you won't kidnap me?" He held suspicion in his voice.

You laughed slightly and replied smirking, "Of course not. I for sure know I'm not a pedophile nor a child predator."

He sweatdropped and shrugged.

"Anyways, it's noon. So how about I take you out for lunch?" You offered.

With hesitation, the young boy slowly nodded his head due to the grumble from his stomach.

---
Timeskip
---

Upon arrival to your favorite street restaurant, Haruka looked around the surroundings.

You both then sat down.

"So what do you want Haru?"

He took back suprised by the nickname but then responded, "Forgive me, I am foreign to restaurants like these."

"Ahh I see. Then, I'll pick my favorites for the both of us!" You cheered.

Then continued, "Anyways, I for sure know that your gurdians are looking for you right now. They must be very worried.."

He knew you felt pity and worry for him making him feel touched.

"Don't fuss. It was their fault why they left me accidentally." He shrugged.

"I guess so. I couldn't help but have this habit where I tend to mind other people's business whether in bad or good way."

As the conversation continued, Haruka unkowingly noticed that he had slowly opened up more to someone he knew for a day. But he did flet comfortable either way.

It seemed like you don't really know much about the news in social updates. Considering that he was a prince. But only few had seen him since his parents/guardians had refuse to show him to the people outside the walls.