《 50 - Call 》

A/N:
Oh gosh I'm so sorry for not publishing! ';; I was too caught up in finishing Black Clover, Blue Exorcist and Saiki K. So I deeply apologize!
~°•~°•

After Levi knew about your pregnancy, he was grumpy towards his aunt for not being completely honest with him.

Then you both broke the news to the others and they were beyond glad.

Although, they needed to leave and go back home so it was only you, Levi and your family at home.

"I can't wait for your baby to be born..!" Your Grandmother widely smiled to you and Levi whose hand draped on your shoulder.

"I'M GOING TO BE THE BEST FUCKING UNCLEE EVERR!!!!" B/N pumped the air repeatively with his hands balled into fists.

"I'm gonna teach this kid how to skateboard- And then climb a tree- or PRANKING HIS TEACHERS! YES."

"I'm having doubts if I should tell our baby your its uncle." You deadpanned.

Your boyfriend glared darkly as well. "We shouldn't."

"NO NO WAIT!"

-
After Dinner
-

"Do you want to take a bath together Y/N?" Levi asks casually.

"You go ahead, I need to do something first." You kissed his cheek.

Levi smiled before leaving and headed to his room.

Your Grandmother then appeared behind you with B/N by her side.

"Are you gonna talk to them sis?" Your brother's voice sound hesitant.

You pursed your lips before shrugging. "They have the right to know."

"It's fine if I talk to them for you, dear." Your Grandmother kindly offered.

You smiled before turning your head to look at them. "Thanks Grandma but... I need to face them myself."

-

After the call, you took a quick wash before heading to Levi's room.

At his room, you knocked but you were met with no response so you opened the door to see that Levi wasn't there.

'He's not done with his shower yet..'

(A/N: My cousins take a full bath at night while me and my sister only take a half bath btw, so I'm not sure if it's normal to you guys)

So you decided to wait and looked in front of the large window Levi has in his room.

Looking up at the night sky instantly cleared your thoughts about the call earlier.

Your eyes softened before muttering. "The stars are beautiful tonight.."

Suddendly your eyes widen when you felt hands rest on your hips.

"Not as much as you are though angel." A deep tone that belonged to your boyfriend breathed.

His hand left your hip to sweep your hair and move it to your side so your right side of your neck was wide open for him.

Your cheeks flushed pink when Levi gently placed his lips on your neck and leave light kisses.

His hand returned to your hip before his arms wrapped around your stomach.

In return, you affectionately planted your hands on top of his while drawing small circles on the back of his palm.

"I'm going to love our child so much." He mumbles as his nose nuzzled on your neck, adoring the sweet scent you have.