《 45 - Questions 》

A/N:
It means a lot to have you guys respond to my request^^ Ty❤
Btw I purposely didn't tag you guys. Just y'know, mention your names:)
~°•☆~°•☆

"Good day and welcome back to another of SNK's series: Tweeter's Most Asked Questions!" You exclaimed.

"This is Levi Ackerman and my girlfriend, Y/N L/N." The ravenette says as his hand sneakily held yours to which you replied by squeezing it.

"Like in every video, we will be answering popular questions about us in Tweeter that the show have prepared for us." You explained.

Levi then opened the tab and shared it with you.

"From KimberlyV3006 and YunaNakamaruUwU who has an extremely adorable profile and... oH."

"What is it?" Levi asks.

You laughed, blushing by the question before handing the tab to him.

"Will there be children in the future?" He reads the question before smirking.

"sO. What can you say about this?" You giggled.

He slyly sent a suggestive look to you.

"Noisy brats may probably not be the worse thing, I guess."

You blushed red slapping his chest making the crew stiffle a laugh.

"But I need to make sure to marry you first though. I want to do it properly." He added.

"Aww, such a gentleman!"

"Next question!!" You chirped before continuing.

"From the same person, ever thought of marriage?"

Levi answered first. "She hasn't taken up my indirect marriage proposal yet but I plan to have a proper one."

Just a while ago, did he indirectly proposed to you so he referred it to his statement.

"That was extremely unnecessary!"

Ignoring your statement, he looked at the camera, straight in the eye. "So back off scums, she's mine."

You rolled your eyes lightly punching his arm playfully.

"How about you Y/N? What's your answer?"

"Simple! You stole my heart so I intend to steal your last name." You winked.

He chuckled, making the crew smile in surprise.

Levi ruffled your hair softly before replying, "You better keep your word."

You nodded before looking back to the tab.

This time, the ravenette read it. "For how long has the relationship been going on?"

"I think we've been together only for a month?" You answered.

"Damn sure does feel like we knew each other for years."

You nodded. "But we've been friends for months already though!"

Levi looked back to the tab while playing with your fingers. "Next is from Zeraverta, if Y/N and Mr. Ackerman would be given a chance to describe each other with just one word, what would it be?"

"Ooh! Hmm, I would have said perfect but I'd say that Levi is 'life'!" You grinned.

(A/N: I wanted to say Daddy but-)

He smiled as his gaze on you softened even more. "Then I'll have to define Y/N as 'Mine'." He smirks.

You laughed but tried to pretend you were angry. "Shut up."