《 47 - What? 》

A/N: So sorry for the super duper late post;( I was just stuck at watching Promise Neverland, Bungo Stray Dogs & Owari no Seraph, sorry ';; Not to mention I've been reading bsd and ons fanfics reeee
~°•☆~°•☆

"Y/N!!" Your name rolled out from Aunt Cecile's tongue.

She leapt towards you giving a tight and warm hug to which you gladly returned despite having the lack to breathe.

"H-hey a-aunt.." You wheezed out.

Today was the day Levi's family visited his residence.

The complete family was there.

"Oi Aunt Antoinette, Y/N can't breathe." He glares.

This made the woman step back before apologizing in a cheeky manner.

The triplets: Sam, Lexie and Lizie, were also there as they greeted you with big and half-awake smiles since they slept during the ride.

"Levi! I'm glad you and Y/N are together now." Kenny smiles, ruffling his hair.

"Oi, I'm not a kid." Levi growled back.

"Hey Y/N."

Yet another familiar voice called you making you turn to see Michael.

You smiled widely. "Mike! How are you?"

He smiles back in return. "I'm doing fine, thanks."

The conversation stole Levi's attention making him stand nearer to you while sending glares to the younger boy.

Mike, also proved that he is certainly an Ackerman by smiling in a sly manner to him as a return.

"Oh yes! Mike here actually have finally found his will to live~!!" Aunt Cecile exclaims proudly.

Mike groaned in embarassment, scratching his nape.

"Walking around and wearing proper clothes isn't a big deal mom.."

"Guess the sandwhich did its job didn't it now?" You grinned, elbowing Mike making him smile much to Levi's disastisfaction.

Levi clicked his tongue before slinging his arm on your shoulder.

"Just get in.." He grumbles.

You looked at him, rising a brow.

After he showed his family their rooms, your family also came to greet.

B/N was incredibly embarassed at first since they were Ackermans but he was a social butterfly by heart so he immediately conversed with Mike, to which they got along easily.

Aunt Cecile and your Grandmother had a civil conversations and sometimes shared stories of the both of you.

Kenny was also part of the conversation but his attention was more focused on Ish who was napping very close beside him.

Then the kids had their energy back when Buddy played with them.

Levi ran his hand through his hair while you stared at him worriedly.

But before you could ask, the ravenette grabbed your hand before leading you to the kitchen.

You hit your back on the kitchen island making him corner you by placing both of his hands on both sides of you.

He stares. "Due to personal reasons, I need a hug."

You laughed lightly before he buried his head on your shoulder.

He nuzzled his nose on your neck making you smile before playing with the strands of his hair.

"Now why the long face? Aren't you supposed to be in a good mood?"