《 32 - Official 》

A/N:
Thank u for participating the poll last chapter:)❤
' Ackerman Industries ' won so that would be the company's new name!!
~°•☆~°•☆

Approaching Levi's residence, his butler Pixis was already outside with few men behind him.

Levi parked in front of his mansion before opening his door to move to yours, and open it for you like a gentleman.

You thanked him smiling, leaving the car to greet Pixis.

"Delighted to see you well Miss Y/N." He smiled wholeheartedly.

"I'm glad that you're as great as I am too." You chirped.

"Master Levi told me the both of you are officially dating. Hm?"

You laughed, blushing. "He told you already?" You scratched your neck shyly.

"Ah, yes. I was beyond happy to know the both of you had finally expressed your feelings for each other."

"Yeah... took a while, huh?"

"A while it was indeed Miss."

Levi's men grabbed the bags, entering the mansion.

Your boyfriend approached the both of you before draping his arm around your shoulder.

Pixis chuckled, happily. "I wish the both of you luck in your relationship."

You two nodded thanking him before the three of you headed inside.

Your eyes laid upon B/N who ran downstairs fastly.

"Y/N!!" He yelled before jumping to hug you.

Levi chuckled, retracting his arm from you so that you can hug your brother properly.

B/N tightened the hug like the younger brother he is before pulling away.

"I missed you." He sobbed.

You rolled your eyes, ruffling his hair. "No you don't, you just miss the allowance I give." You joked.

"Maybe I do.."

"Hey!" You slapped his head making him wince.

"You're such a mean sister." He huffed.

You cupped both of his cheeks before kissing on top of his forehead. "But I give you money though~"

"True." He shrugged before turning to Levi.

"Good to see you again Mr. Ackerman, sir!" He saluted then bowed to him in a perfect 90° angle.

"Nice to see you again B/N. How is school?"

B/N pulled away from his bow before his eyes shone happily to him.

It was rare for Levi to ask your brother about his life so it absolutely made the younger male grin widely in happiness to know that Levi asked.

"Our school's basketball team have one more game to compete until we successfully reach championship!" B/N grinned.

You smiled widely before giving your brother a quick hug.

"I'm so happy for you B/N! Just make sure to be careful while playing." You said, proud of your brother.

B/N nodded before the barking of a dog chimed in.

You turned to see Buddy who sprinted towards you.

You laughed ruffling him before showering and cooing the dog with compliments.

"How does the dog get compliments from her when her real life biological brother is here." B/N deathpanned looking at you cooing to Buddy.