《 18 - Day 2 》

~°•☆~°•☆

February 13

Looking in front of the mirror, you checked your outfit if it suited your liking. After all, you would meet Levi in a matter for minutes from now.

You had to take your leave at 4:00 in the afternoon since he invited you to his corporate since you kept on blabbing about how bored you were.

However, because Levi kept on dismissing himself from work before, he paid the price by catching up his work.

So then you skipped to the door putting on your shoes and bid your farwells to your brother, grandmother, dog and cat.

Delightly skipping, you wore a pastel sky blue skirt that was an inch above the knee and inserted a white hoodie with your iconic white shoes on.

---

As you approached the gigantic building, one of Levi's assistant assisted you once more.

You visited his office for a few minute just to greet him and then quickly left not wanting to bother him.

Of course, you leaving in a hurry disappointed him a little. But if he wanted to spend more time with you, he should first make up and finish his current work.

The real reason behind your quick leave from his office was becuase you had another matter to take care of.

Giggling by the thought, you looked down on your phone, opening contacts and procceded to walk.

Last day, you and Eren texted for a while and he wanted to ask help when courting a girl, kind of like asking her out on Valentines.

The girl he had on mind was E/S (Eren's Ship). He introduced you the girl during his text convos with you.

Both of them were friends but they hardly got to know each other.

Since Eren was a guy and it seemed like you and him are sort of close, he wanted to ask you about it considering you're a girl.

Obviously, because you're the sweet and kind girl you always are, you helped your friend.

Luckily, Eren had more free time than his working hours today.

You then suddendly realized the familair scent of aroma that filled your smell. It was the scent from your favorite flower.

Glancing up, you smiled as your eyes widened seeing how your favorite flowers were beautifully placed everywhere.

Decorated on the cielings, table, pole and else where.

Not until someone interrupted, "Mr. Ackerman wanted to decorate corporate with those flowers."

You turned around to see Eren grinning.

"Eren, hey!" You greeted.

"Yo!"

"So, Levi did this?" You pointed out the beautiul flowers.

"Mhm. He wasn't the type to be frilly and flowerly and stuff. But maybe he just wanted to add a personal touch perhaps? I don't see myself complaning though. It eases the tense inside the building, if I were to give out my opinion, the flowers really had a beautiful impact."

"Wow~! Y'know, these are my favorite."

"Really? No wonder boss would choose this."

"Hey if you're pointing out that Levi is decorating his building with my favorite flowers on purpose cut it out." You pouted and jokingly hit him.