《 4 - Music before Worry 》

A/N:
This is edited and rewritten on 5.5.20
-
So if there are any concerns or questions, feel free to converse with me:) I'm happy to answer and clear out misunderstandings^^

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

━━ THE BIRDS CHIRPED AND THE SUN shone brightly. Morning came and you just finished washing the dishes.

"Y/N!" An old woman's voice called.

"Yeah?!"

"Where's my medicine?"

Your grandma went downstairs with a questioning look on her face.

"Are we out?" You asked placing back the dishes to a container.

"I think so... we went to buy those things a month ago if my memory is correct." The old woman responded.

"Right. I'll head out to the Pharmacy. I'll be back in a flash grandma. Need anything else?" You said grabbing your wallet.

"Can you also buy bread? That's all I need."

"I'll buy that too. See you later Grandma. Take care and don't go out. Call me if you need anything. I'll update you as much as I can."

You told your grandma while putting on your hoodie and cap.

"Take Buddy with you. Ish will keep me company." Your Grandma says while your cat, Ish, meowed.

"Ok Granny. C'mon boy!" You called Buddy while wearing your shoes.

Your Grandma opened the door while you headed out.

"Be back quick and don't get yourself in trouble much."

"I will granny. Love you~ bye Ish. Look after Grandma for a while." You smiled and kissed your grandma's cheek while patting Ish.

"Bark!"

You closed the door and walked towards your gate opening it then closed it back.

You wore an over-sized F/C hoodie, sweatpants and socks paried with slip-on's along with a cap.

Unbeknownst to you, someone had noticed you.

"Wait stop. Isn't that Y/N?" Levi mumbled seeing you outside his car, entering a pharmacy.

The driver immediately pulled over and stopped the car.

"Is that the girl you told me to search for sir?" Eld, his asisstant, asked.

"Yes..."

"Do you have anything to do with her? You still have meetings and paperworks to do."

"I know. I finished those paperworks last night, what's left are my meetings..."

"So you want us to follow her?"

"No not exactly, I'll be the one to follow her."

"I don't think it's a good idea sir. People might notice you. You are the most wanted bachelor in the country."

"But I want to talk to her though.." He said in a low and longing voice in the last sentence.

"How about sending guards and bring her here sir?"

"That will be fine. But she might be busy though. And her dog bites."

Eld nodded and tried to ponder.

Levi then had a sudden idea and held out a pen and paper.

He wrote down a few things then folded it.