《 28 - Fucking Finally 》

A/N:
Drumrolllll--- badumtss!
The moment all of you have been waiting for;D
-
Oh, by the way, I almost forgot to add the lunch time part reeeee. So let's pretend this is currently happening in the afternoon after lunch yeah?:D
~°•☆~°•☆

"Why don't you understand?" He looked up to you.

His look caught you off guard. The expression he held at the moment was different.

Levi's eyes filled pain and devastation that had took your breath away without hesitation.

He added faintly, "You don't understand Y/N."

Your hands shook. "Understand what?"

He froze. His heart skipped a beat. He hesitated.

"Tell me Levi! I want to help... You look hurt.. Just try to make me understand and then maybe I can-"

But then you were interrupted with a statement that had caught you unexpectedly,

"I love you."

He breaks.

His voice cracked desperate. His knees weakened falling to the ground. His face devastated.

He breaks.

Your eyes widened.

The man you have dearly loved for a long time is confessing to you.

Your breath hitched while the only thing you could feel was the warmth rushing towards your cheeks and the rythm of your now abnormal heartbeat. All because of him.

"Wh-what?" You whispered crouching in front of him.

Levi met your eyes. "I love you. So so much.." He says, his words harsh and soft all at once.

A part of you ached. Seeing him so vulnerable was out of his character. You were fortunate to be able to witness his state like this.

"I'm interested in you because you're different. You're not like anyone else. You make me happy in a way no one else can. Having you beside me or in my thoughts had kept me sane, my entire fowl mood changes darastically because of you and only you Y/N." He confessed.

You looked at him in daze, stunned by the words he gave to you.

You opened your mouth to speak before he had cut you off with his finger placed on your lips.

"L-let me finish." He cracked.

You only nodded before continuing to listen him.

Levi soon then added, "Sometimes I wonder how someone like me had the privilege to meet and befriend you."

"Why?" You faintly asked.

"I wonder.. because I'm this cold-blooded of a human being and you're this beautiful girl with this lovely smile and a million of unravel stories while I'm just this closed book you decided to open and discover."

He stopped before looking down and with hesitation he then continued.

"And... it scares me Y/N. I have never been so terrified before to know how much I love you. It scares me because one day you might decide to leave me..." His eyes swelled. "... And-- I wouldn't know what to do without you. I'm giving you the power to destroy me Y/N. You had my heart before I could say no." He shook his head.

You placed your hand on top of his, drawing a circle on them.

"Hey... I'm here Levi... I always have and I always will.."

It was as if there was something that connected the both of you.

Maybe soulmates were possible... star-crossed lovers that will love each other endlessly beyond forever.