《 40 - Everything 》

A/N: Will be more in fluff since you and Levi deserve a quick couple break:D
~°•~°•

It was 8 in the evening and the tubes on your arm weren't there anymore since the only problem was to recover from your external injuries.

So you were also allowed to take a bath now so you didn't waste the oppurtunity..

"Hey Levi, I'll take a quick bath."

"Want me to join you angel?" He smirks, teasingly.

You blushed not knowing what to say.

Your fumbled with your words that had only turned into stutters.

'Is he serious? Does he want to take our relationship to the next level? Wait- am I ready? Is he ready?-'

He chuckled, finding your antics adorable.

Levi ruffled your hair, cutting your train of thoughts.

He took the oppurtunity to press his lips on your forehead making you even redder.

"Don't worry angel, I'll wait outside."

You only nodded not wanting to trust your words, before quickly leaving towards the room's bathroom.

Levi slyly smirked, wondering how he was able to land on an adorable girl like you.

-

After taking a bath, Levi took this oppurtunity to dry your hair.

"Here, let me dry your hair for you." He offered.

"Ah, sure!" You sat down on your bed with your back facing him.

He was still standing up while taking the towel from you before softly drying your hair.

His fingers occasionally touch your hair, untangling some of the tangled strands.

He massaged your scalp tenderly making you feel at ease.

Not to mention that it was his first time drying somebody's hair.

When it was almost dry, he took your comb from a bag, brushing your hair.

"This feels nice.." You smiled.

"I can do it for you everytime if you want." He quickly replied, also enjoying it.

You giggled at his eagerness. "Thank you.. for saving and taking care of me."

"You know I'd do anything for you angel." He placed the comb down on a table beside the hospital bed.

You turned around to face him who was already sitting on the hospital bed.

"Yeah, what did I do to deserve it?" You laughed.

He shrugged. "Not that either of us are complaining though, right?"

You nodded, hugging him to which Levi hugged back.