《 48 - Yet to be Told 》

A/N: To the readers who experienced the sudden pause of words last chap, do reread it since I made a mistake. I apologize to those who have experienced it:( Btw here it is guys!!>:00
~°•~°•

Positive..

Was what all three pregnancy tests showed.

You swore your heart skipped a beat.

Your shaky hand slowly rested on your stomach before your thoughts realigned.

Mixed emotions rushed all over you.

Inside your stomach was you and Levi's baby for sure.

You felt half-happy since the baby was the result of the love you both made and fused.

Although you were insecured and scared.

You're in your 20's yet you felt too young and confused to be experiencing this.

What if Levi didn't want the baby? What if you aren't ready to be a mom?

The raven-haired even mentioned wanting a child with you after marriage.

As your breathing went uneven second by second, Aunt Cecile's voice fortunately snapped yourself back to reality.

"Y/N, honey, you're scaring me.!"

It took you a few moments before replying. "D-don't worry Aunt! I'm.. f-fine.."

You opened the door, looking down in fear and nervousness.

Even Levi's relative was in front of you and it dawned you the realization that she may not want the both of you to be parents yet.

Though you showed the tests.

Aunt Cecile looked surprised at first before grinning widely.

"You're having a child! Oh my goodness Y/N I- Wait, are you okay..? Do you not want it?"

Your lips quivered and tears threatened to fall.

"I-I do want it Aunt but..-- Gosh this is so humiliating saying this in front of my boyfriend's aunt.."

"Hey, whether I'm related to Levi by blood or not, it doesn't have anything to do with this right now or our relationship." She held both of your hands.

You nodded before the caring woman wiped the tears from your eyes.

"Now, why are you upset?"

"..I don't know if Levi wants this child Aunt, and I'm not sure if I'm cut out to be a mom yet. But I.. I feel happy.. that I have a child with him."

She then held your chin to make you look up to her.

"Then grab onto that happiness. Even it's the smallest fragment of bits, hold onto it Y/N. I'm not sure if Levi wants it but one thing I'm positive about is that I'll still help you through this. I am a mother of four after all." She smiles, comforting you.

You nodded, sniffing before wiping the last of the tears away.

You went to the sink and washed your face, fixing yourself before smiling.

'You can do this Y/N...' You thought to yourself before taking a deep breath, letting it out.

Aunt Cecile then clasped both of her hands. "Good! Then we should head back! Not want to worry your man, do we now."

-

"Oh god oh god, the hell are they taking too long?!" Levi gripped his hair in frustration.