《 23 - Nostalgia 》

A/N: I just wanna say that u guys r rlly the best❤ Ur comments & support have given me emotional strength!! Tysm, ilyy❤❤ Stay safe Mrs. Ackerman💕
-
IMPORTANT: Btw, pls do be reminded that I have slightly forgotten a little about what I wrote in the previous early chapters since it has been a while since I updated the 'comeback chapter'. So if there are any misconceptions then please do inform or ask me about it. But as far as I'm concerned, what I will write here are possibly the ones we're gonna follow
~°•☆~°•☆

---
A day After
---

You were glad that you and your family are being protected, but his mansion would occassionally bore you.

Esepecially the size of it was massive. And it didn't help with the boredom.

It was afternoon once again and Levi's at work. Your Grandmother is asleep and your brother's at school while the other servants you befriended are possible busy in maintaining the huge ass of a mansion.

So you were left here by yourself, your phone and the place.

Sure you had your phone but it wasn't enough really. It bored you out suprisingly.

There were books but you didn't had the mood to read.

You could walk outside at the Garden but you already did.

Going outside wasn't an option as well considering you're at your life's sake.

And so it brings you here.

Wearing your ear/headphones humming and bumping your head along with the music's tune.

You also chose to wear comfortable pajamas and an oversize shirt while wearing your bunny slippers as well.

You roamed around the hallways with eyes filled of boredom. It was literally killing you.

But then you reached a certain hallway.

A painting caught your attention.

You stopped and gawked at it for a while. Surrounding it were flowers, cabinets and a table placed in front of it.

It was like an altar made precisely for it.

Your eyes glimmered with curiousity as you examined the woman on the painting.

She had raven hair along with jet black eyes that complimented her flawless milky skin and fine thin pink lips.

The woman's figure were feminine and she held a warm smile. She was standing while holding a F/flower.

You plugged out your headset in awe, pausing the music as you admired the exquiste beauty in front of you.

The woman on the painting looked oddly familiar as well.

Your eyes then looked down to see that the table in front of the painting had two vases with F/flowers and a treasure box.

Since you were particularly careful and understanding, you decided not to open it since it looks special and private.

The shelves on the sides had smaller picture frames and books. Scrapbooks specifically.

You knew that you need to be extra careful but you were curious so you cautiously grabbed a random scrapbook.

You were aware of privacy and all but just a peek won't hurt, you quote.

Slowly opening it, your eyes met a boy in raven black hair.

He also had the same appearance as the woman but younger and in boy version.

But then it hit you, 'Oh how have I not realize it it's fucking Levi.' You laughed to yourself, mentally facepalming.