《 31 - Affection 》

A/N:
I absolutely love your support everyone!^^
It motivates and means so much to me, so thank you so much❤
-
Btw this is only a filler huhu ;;
~°•☆~°•☆

Slowly, your eyes lazily fluttered open to see your beloved boyfriend already awake, looking at you.

You smiled before moving closer to him, nestling your head on his chest.

"Good morning Levi~" You muttered still closing your eyes.

"Morning beautiful." He replied back using his deep husky voice. He played with the strands of your hair lovingly.

You nuzzled your nose further to his chest. "Stop it..."

Hm?" He hummed in confusion.

"You know... sounding and looking hot in the morning." You peeked an open eye to him.

He huskily chuckled in amusement.

You punched his chest playfully. "There you go again!.." You whined.

'Cute...' He thought.

That was when Levi grabbed your waist and turned you around so that he would be on top of you.

His hands were then on both sides of you.

You squeaked in surprise making him smile.

"You're such an adorable brat." He says gazing at you.

"Oh shut it you doofus."

"I'm glad your voice is the first thing I heard in the morning.."

Th1at was when you laughed because of Levi's sudden move.

He peppered your face with quick but loving kisses while showering you compliments and sweet whispers.

You giggled like a child trying to hide yourself playfully teasing him.

Levi then embraced you plopping himself back on the bed.

You laughed, hugging him in return before giving him a kiss on the lips.

And when you pulled back, he pulled you in for more.

As soon as he parted, you both smiled widely to each other.

"I didn't know you could make me smile this big Y/N... I love you so much.." He caressed your cheek adoringly.

You played with his hair, kissing his forehead.

"I guess I'm filled with surprises." You winked playfully.

Levi rolled his eyes. "No, your dog is."

You dramatically gasped, hitting his chest.

"Then go date my dog you Cleaning Addict!" You huffed turning your body from hin away.

He furrowed his eyebrows and frowned before hugging you from behind nuzzling his nose on your neck.

"Nah, this one's better. Besides, furballs take shit and eat a lot."

You laughed before turning around to him again.

And before he could lean in to kiss you, you stopped him by pressing your finger on his lips making him glare at you.

"Nope~ We need to get up." You said making him groan in annoyance.

-

Today was the day you and Levi will go back home.

As a result, the both of you packed up your bags after eating breakfast with his family.

In addition, they have not yet known about you and Levi officially dating since he told you it wasn't the right timing.