《 21 - Home 》

A/N:
Guys I have smth to tell u... I LOVE UUUUU❤❤
Haha. But srsly tho, you can give me ideas for the next following chapter if you wanna btw:>> (That shows how much I love you)
~°•☆~°•☆

Entering Levi's van along with your family made you feel excited once again.

Ish, your cat, fell asleep on your Grandmother's lap while Buddy behaved.

B/N couldn't help but rant out the list of things he prepared involving what he'd do and what he'd ask to Levi.

"And I'd especially ask how Mr. Ackerman looks at you too!" Your brother's eyes showed sparkles.

You rolled your eyes saying, "Which he'd respond as a friend."

"Much more than that I bet~" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Then as his best friend."

"Much much more than that!!" He teased winking at you.

"Whatever B/N." You giggled ruffling his hair.

Truth to be told, you hoped Levi's answer would be much more as a friend.

But you taught yourself to never hope that much because reality is often disappointing.

---
Timeskip to
Levi's House
---

The van parked in front of Levi's doors as well as the moving truck.

B/N and your Grandmother looked at it surprised.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE STAYING AT THIS PLACEE~~!!" Your brother exclaims jumping out from the van.

He did his little happy dance which made you and your grandmother giggle.

"Ew~ You look ugly." You stuck out your tounge.

He furrowed his eyebrows at you in response.

Ish, who woke up, was carried by your grandmother while Buddy happily joined your brother's exciteness.

The mansion's door opened revealing Levi's butler, Pixis.

"Good day, L/N family. It is with great pleasure to finally meet you all. I am Pixis, the head of the household and Mr. Ackerman's personal butler.

I will be accompanying you ti'll the rest of your stay at the Ackerman's residence. Please do feel welcome." He politely greeted with a smile.

"Hey Pixis. Nice to meet you again. Thanks for taking care of Levi." You smiled back.

"No doubt it is for ti's my duty and responsibilty to look out for Master."

He then gestured towards the door, "Do come inside. Your luggages will be taken care of so there is no need to worry."

The five of you went inside to be greeted with a neat and well furnished house.

It wasn't your first time seeing this so it wasn't much of an awe unlike your Brother that is.

B/N squealed mentally while your Grandmother just stayed calmly mesmerizing the place.

"Ms. Y/N, your Grandmother and Brother will stay at the West Wing. You will stay on your own room." Levi's butler informed.

"You mean the room beside Levi?" You questioned.

"Indeed it is."

(A/N: Remember the last time when you wete sick from the last chapters? You stayed inside a room that was personalized for you by Levi. So basically you'll be staying there.)