《9 - Dare to hit my girl?》

~°•☆~°•☆

You went towards the manga store to read and buy more mangas since you're upset because of losing your favorite drink.

You just drank it earlier during breakfast since Levi gave you some.

And that drink Levi gave you will possibly be the last one you'll try.

So you decided to go out and buy some mangas.

---

"Did you place the chip to it?"

"Yes sir." Eld answered.

"Good. Where is she?" Levi asked.

For emergencies, Levi made sure to put a tracker on your phone.

"She's in a manga store."

"How long was Y/N there?"

"Abot an hour."

"I'm seeing her. Prepare me a F/J, jacket, cap and a mask by the door. I'll come back when I see her."

"As followed sir."

Levi decided he would see you again during his break, not too long but only to satisfy his worriness.

He still remembered you were sick yesterday so he decided to check on you even if it was only a minute or so.

After he recieved his clothes, he changed right away and got in to one his elevator that led to his private entrance and exit.

He got in his Tesla Model X and drove off to the store.

He then arrived grabbing your favorite drink and parked his car.

Walking towards the door in a cap and mask, he took it off as soon as he noticed you sulking in a corner reading a manga.

"Y/N?" He called out.

You didn't answer him and instead blanked out.

"Hey!" He whispered-shouted at you snatching the manga from you.

"What? Give me my manga I'm not in the mood today..."

"Why? What happened?" He suddendly felt worry all over again.

"Nothing. I'm just being childish is all... it's a dumb reason anyways." You smiled sadly.

"Here. This might cheer you up."

He held out the F/J in front of you making you look at it and him in surprise.

You took it from him shocked and confused.

"Tell me... why do you have this? Oh right it's probably leftovers from your fridge."

"What do you mean I have this?"

"You know, they don't sell these anymore."

"Yeah cause I bought the company."

"You what?!" You asked shouting.

"Shhh!" The store managaer yelled out.

"Sorry!" You shouted in a whisper back in response then turned to Levi.

"You bought the whole company?" You asked confused.

"Yes I did. But not the 'whole' though. Just one of it's branches. I took one of its branches which makes F/J. These bottles will sell again soon. You don't need to buy them though, ask me and I'll give you no matter the amount."

"But why? Do you like them now?"

"No. It still doesn't catch my taste. I bought them because you really liked them. It was practically your best friend."