《 51 - Her Parents 》

A/N: jskakana anime is slowly eating my life & schedule again what do I do:')))
~°•~°•

Levi's cellphone rang, making him excuse himself from his companions.

Picking up, he places his phone near his ear.

"Hello?"

"Sir."

Levi widened his eyes a sudden rush of chill went down his spine. 'Y/N's guard?'

"Ms. L/N seems to be inside the house far too long than we expected..."

"What? Oi, get her out of there or I'm firing you all."

"Mr. Ackerman..."

"Did I fucking stutter?" His voice got louder.

From the other line, the guard gulped before clearing his throat.

"But.. we may get issued with illegal trespassing."

"Oh for fucks sake- I'm heading there now. You all keep an eye on the house and send me the address." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yes sir."

Levi quickly ended the call before worry began to bubble inside him.

"Aghh. I shouldn't have let her out." He mutters, voice laced with regret.

The other two adults noticed and began to get concerned.

"Hey shorty! You okay?"

"Screw off four eyes. I need to leave." He grumbles.

-

Levi is currently driving recklessly.

Out of pure luck, he was on his fastest car in his garage and he thanked lady luck for it.

The ravenette was disappointed of himself yet again as the same thing is slowly happening once more.

Clenching his teeth, he gripped the wheel tightly before taking his last sharp turn.

Seeing a familiar car parked in front of a house, he quickened his vehicle's pace.

Roughly pressing his foot on the brake, he tries to calm himself and opened the car door as guards immediately escorted him.

"Is this the house." He almost growled, glaring inensely at the house in front of him.

"Yes sir."

Levi pursed his lips.

He doesn't even know who or what was inside and who you were visiting.

And honestly, he was pissed at himself for letting you out of the house now.

Most especially when you're carrying his child.

Balling his hands into fists, his eyes sharpened as the bangs of his hair created a deep shade on his eyes.