Drunk - Human Takizawa

His empty glass set down on the wooden bar, his head falling on the wood with a soft thud. Takizawa had recently been distracted, Amon had recommended for Takizawa to join him for drinks to see if he could get the young male to open up about his thoughts. Each time he asked before, Takizawa would change topic or say it was reports.

"A-And then... then she said she had to h-hang out with her friends." Takizawa's slurred voice pulled Amon from his thoughts. "C-Can you believe that?" Amon shrugged his shoulders

"If she already had plans then it's not her fault." Takizawa groaned then slammed his head on the table again. Amon sighed, slowly pulling the bottle away from him in case he decided he wanted to drink the entire bottle. Amon knew who Takizawa was talking about, [Name]. They have known each other for a couple of years now and Takizawa had clearly taken a liking to her.

"D-Do you think she thinks Imma loser?" Amon looked at him. His head was still on the wooden bar, shoulders raising up and down in a rhythmic breathing, an empty glass in his hand. The boy looked a mess.

"No, I don't think that. She thinks you're amazing." a scoff was heard.

"Yeah right. Prove it." Amon thought for a moment. How could he prove it to him? An idea popped into his head. Quickly pulling his phone from his pocket, he dialled [Name]'s number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello Amon. What is it?" she asked from the other line of the phone. The sound of her voice instantly caught Takizawa's attention, his head snapping towards the phone with wide eyes.

"Hey [Name]. Be honest with me, what do you think about Takizawa?" he put the phone on speaker so Takizawa could hear her.

"Takizawa? Hmm." Takizawa leaned closer to the phone screen, desperate to hear what she was about to say. "I think he is an amazing guy. He's dedicated, determined and willing to become the best he can be. I believe he deserves far more praise than he gets." Amon smiles at Takizawa's reaction. Face growing red -from alcohol or something else is unsure- and his eyes widening as she spoke.

"Anything else?" Amon asks, hoping she was going to repeat what she told him a bit ago. A silence filled the air for a moment.

"Amon, you know I have feelings for him. Why are you asking me this?" he focused on Takizawa. The male looked stunned, eyes wide in hope at what she had just said.

"Because Takizawa wanted to know." he replied.

"Amon. Is Takizawa listening to this?" her voice was laced with concern. She had made Amon promise not to tell anyone what she truly felt about Takizawa. And, technically, he didn't tell Takizawa what she felt. She told him what she felt.

"Y-You like me? Like-like?" Takizawa's drunken slurs spoke into the micro-phone. A silence hovered in the air again, making Takizawa panic slightly. "[Name], do you really care 'bout me?" he snatched the phone from Amon and turned it to him as if he could see her on the screen.

"Yes. I do, Takizawa. I have for a bit now." Everything went silent. Takizawa sat in his stool, muscles shaking slightly from his mix of emotions and alcohol running in his system. A soft sob slipped from his lips as tears began to trickle down his cheeks.

"I love you too, [Name]!" he shouted down the phone, holding the phone close to his chest like it was actually her. Amon chuckled slightly. He knew that he was going to help Takizawa tonight, and he did, he even helped [Name] admit to him.