My Darling - Human Takizawa

This was requested.
Warning: Yandere Human Takizawa, obsessions, stalking ect
This won't be like His Little Pet, thank you for reading.

Seidou Takizawa had worked for the CCG since he graduated college. He enjoyed his job to stop ghouls from killing innocents. He worked hard each day and night to hunt ghouls down, identifying the humans from the ghouls. 

Until the day [Name] joined the CCG.

He did not hate her. Far from it. She was beautiful, like an angel plucked from Heaven to be graced among humans. The room would always brighten up when she stepped over the thresh hold. Takizawa sat from his desk, his hazel brown eyes locked on her form as she spoke to Amon. She was... incredible. 

***

It started off with small things. The two would bump into each other in the break room, both laughing it off after apologising. Then the two would cross in the corridor more often. He would always smile politely at her. 

As time went on, though, his thoughts of her changed. Growing from innocent, sweet things into dark desires that have never crossed his mind before. She always looked lovely in that shirt. What would she look like if it was gone? 

***

After he had moved out of his parents' house, he had spent more time decorating. On the wall across from his bed was a notice board. Each centimetre of that notice board was filled with photos of [Name]. Some of the pair of them smiling at the camera, others with her talking to someone else, unaware of the photo being taken. 

Takizawa was not stupid. He was always careful when taking photos of her at work, making sure no one was looking when he would take it. He would stand among the shadows, phone in hand, taking photos of her as she would stand in front of the shops.  

Some nights, she would invade his dreams. Images of him holding her close. The sensation of her hands brushing against his skin, through his hair. 

***

When he would "borrow" her clothing without her knowing, he would always take something she would not notice was missing. A shirt she has not worn in a couple of months. Something at the bottom of her drawers. Things she would not notice nor miss.

He was always sending her text messages, calling her when he knew she was available. Telling her how cute she was today, or how she did great work at the office. Sometimes he got a reply, other times, he didn't. 

It did not matter though. She was a beautiful woman, and she was all his.