Rocky? - Ghoul Takizawa

Quick thing: This was a request and I hope I've done it good enough for you. Please enjoy.

Soft rain tapped against the broken windows of the building, disturbing the silence. The building had been abandoned for a couple of weeks now since Takizawa cleared it out and made it his new home.

He stood by the large window, just watching the outside world. The lights of the city use to make him smile at their beauty, now, he only sees them as annoying. He gave a soft sigh. So much has changed over the years, all he wanted to do was prove his worth as a CCG member and look where that got him. A ghoul. An artificially made, one eye ghoul that was force fed his own parents and he didn't even realise it.

A distant bark was heard but he took no notice of it, a stray dog running around likely. He missed his dog, Rocky. Was he even alive still? Was he living on the streets scared for his life? Takizawa had considered going to try and find him but... would he recognise him as his owner? Probably not.

Another bark was heard, this time, much closer. Takizawa turned around and peered over the balcony. It sounded very close. His eyes widened as a small gasp slipped his lips. There, sitting on the floor, looking up at him with his tail wagging, was Rocky.

"Rocky!" without hesitation, Takizawa jumped from the balcony and landed without a scratch. Rocky rushed over to him and jumped up at him, licking his face. Takizawa laughed as he stroked his dog.

"I missed you so much, boy." the dog gave a small bark as if he agreed with him. Takizawa could not stop the little tear that trickled down his cheek. He held his dog close, hugging him gently.

"I'll never abandoned you again. I promise."

Sorry if this is not quite what you wanted. But I hope you like it. And I'm sorry it's short.