Pregnant - Ghoul Takizawa

What was she going to do? This... How? [Name] sat on the edge of the bath, a hand over her stomach as the other held the small plastic stick. She was pregnant. Her hand shook slightly. She dreamed of this happening and her being overjoyed with the idea of starting a family, but not like this. Not with him. She wanted a family with Seidou Takizawa, but she was carrying the child of Owl. The "new" and "better" Takizawa. She breathed in, attempting to calm her rising panic. He was going to check on her soon, she needs to tell him.

But how? How would he take it? Would he attack her? A cold stone dropped inside of her, what if he tried to attack their child? She didn't want that. She couldn't allow that. But, if there was some trace of the human he once was inside there, he might react differently. He cared about her in his own way so maybe he would care about their child?

Regardless of that, she needed to tell him. She doubted she wod be able to hide it from him long.

***

[Name] sat on the couch, knee bouncing out of nervous habit, thinking of how she would tell him. A deep breath slipped her lips. She could do this. She could do this. Her gaze glanced at the clock, 9:25pm, he would be here soon. She breathed in again, her nerves picking up with each passing minute.

A gentle breeze brushed against her skin. He was here. Looking over at the window, she saw the hooded ghoul climb through the window, a smile pulling his black lips.

"Hello sweetie." he approached her and hugged her, taking in her scent. His eyes snapped open, pulling away to examine her closer.

"What happened? Something's different about your scent." he spoke, taking in her scent again to try and determine what was wrong with her. She placed her hands over his cold ones,

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." she lowered her head, leaning into his touch slightly as she gathered her courage to speak.

"I'm pregnant." No repsonce. Complete, utter silence. The only sound that could be heard was her racing heartbeat.

Slowly, his cold hand slid down to her stomach, tracing small shapes and patterns on her skin. A soft grin twisting his coal black lips.

"Child. My own child." he whispered to no one, kneeling down to brush his cheek against her stomach. "No one will hurt you. I'll kill anyone who tries to hurt you or your mother." he muttered to her stomach as if he was actually talking to the child. This was... not what she was expecting. She expected him to lash out, possibly break the table but he didn't. He... seemed happy.

" Y-You're not mad?" she questioned. Takizawa looked up at her, eyes wide with shock,

"Why would I be? You've given me a another reason to protect you." [Name] placed her hands on Takizawa's head in a form of hug. He was going to be okay, she was going to be okay. But most importantly, their child was going to be okay.