That Time Of The Month - Human Takizawa

It was completely natural for females. It happened to every female so it was nothing to worry about. But that didn't stop [Name] feeling embrassed to wake up in the middle of the night to see blood on her pyjama shorts. Especially since Seidou had arranged a date for them that day.

It was fine though. She had enough sanitary towels to last her the time and she had some painkillers to deal with the cramps. Her emotions were mainly in check at this point in the month so that wasn't an issue.

The date went by wonderfully. Though she did have to excuse herself to go to the bathroom a couple of times but aside from that, it went well. So well in fact that Seidou drive her home and gave her a kiss, that slowly grew into a heated passionate kiss. [Name] did enjoy it, though when she felt his hand slowly slid to her leg, she had to draw the line there.

"I'm sorry, Seiodu. I'm not ready for that yet." Seidou instantly apologised and respected her wish and backed off. That was something she loved about him, he respected her boundaries.

The morning after was a disaster. Turns out, she had not as many sanitary towels as she had thought and was unable to get them from the shop.

"Damnit. Just great." She mumbled, placing a hand on her stomach as a dull pain struck her. Her eyes fell to her phone. It was really her only option left.

Seidou came over the minute she finished the call, ready to help his girlfriend in any way.

"Sweetheart, I'm here." he called out when he entered her house. She called up from the bathroom and he stood outside the door. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" he asked, concern dripping off his words. [Name] smiled at that. He was so sweet.

"No, I'm not sick. It's just..." She buried her head in her hands, feeling her face heat up from the embarrassment of this situation. "I'm on... My monthly cycle of human nature." She replied. Seidou rose a brow then it clicked in his head, his face instantly flushed red.

"O-Oh. I'm sorry. Do you need anything?" he asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"Sanitary towels please. That's all."

He stood in the shop, looking through all the different types of sanitary towels, trying to determine the best ones for [Name]. He didn't understand why they needed so many different types of them, though he didn't question it. He glanced down the aisle and was thankful that no one else was in it with him. He grabbed a packet and heard a small chuckle behind him.

"That time of the month for [Name]?" he turned around to see Amon standing there with a basket of meals. Seidou tried to hide the packet behind his back,

"Yeah. Nothing too bad though." Amon smiled at the younger male, he reached into his basket and pulled out a small box of chocolates and handed them to Seidou.

"I think you need it more than I do." Seidou accepted the box with a smile,

"Thanks Amon." they both left the shop after paying for their stuff. Seidou returned to [Name] and handed her the sanitary towels. Once she had sorted herself out, he pretended her with the box of chocolates and she couldn't help but smile and hug him.

The rest of the day involved cuddling on the couch, a blanket over the two and watching movies. It wasn't a bad day after all.

This was a request and I hope you like it.