Kiss - Human Takizawa

Takizawa and [Name] have known each other for a good few years now, since they went to the academy together. Both were accepted by the CCG and they had yet to argue as friends. It was the sort of friendship you hear around but actually question it, such as they have never had a full argument about something, they have never lied to each other and they were always there for each other.

Takizawa, though, had begun to question their friendship, mainly his side of it. Recently, he had been feeling differently towards [Name]. He knew he would be happy when she walked into a room but, he has been more happy, if that makes sense. Her smile seems to make his chest flutter as if there was a small butterfly inside it. Oddly enough, he liked the feeling.

He figured out he was in love when he saw [Name] talking to someone else. The male she was talking to was also a rookie but he had an attitude that he believed he was unstoppable. [Name] was clearly uncomfortable with him around so Takizawa stepped in. There was a cold, bitter feeling that curled inside of his stomach when he saw her talking to someone else. He was jealous, and he knew it.

After that, [Name] had invited him over to watch a movie - they had movie night every three weeks to relax- and he was, oddly, nervous about it. He had not told anyone about his feelings towards [Name] and he didn't want to get shot down by her and ruin their friendship so he decided to play it safe and be her friend.

That was close to impossible when he went to her house that night. He did dress nicely - comfy but nicely - and the movie they watched was a form of romantic comedy. They both laughed at scenes, questioned the character's mental state and simply enjoyed each others company. But when [Name] started to drift off to sleep, her head fell against his shoulder. It was awkwardly ironic as the woman in the movie had done the same thing and he didn't really know what to do. So he took the advice of the man in the movie and did as he did. He carefully brushed a loose strand of hair out of her face and slowly, very slowly, wrapped an arm around her figure and held her close.

To say he enjoyed the moment would be an understatement. He loved it. Cherished every little thing about it, from the movie [Name] chose to the soft, quiet breathing from her as she snuggled against him.

"So, [Name]. We've been friends for ages now and I wanted to... You don't have to say yes but I hope you will. But will you... Be my girlfriend?" a moment of silence hovered in the air. "No, Seidou. That was too cheesy. Maybe I need a more confident approach?" Takizawa said to himself as he stood in front of a mirror. "Okay, let's try again." he cleared his throat and looked at himself. "Hey [Name], listen. Is it possible that someone as amazing and incredible as you will honour someone like me with a date?" Takizawa sighed as he sat on his bed. He wanted to confess to her but how? He was not the big muscled, confident and smooth talker like Amon.

Suddenly, it clicked in his head. He was not Amon. He was Takizawa. And he should do this the Takizawa way. Not being the big, cool confident guy but the small, cute sweet guy that she befriended.

He stood outside her front door, a bouquet of flowers behind his back and him constantly fidgeting with his tie.

Okay, here we go.

He knocked on her door and waited. She answered it moments later and was surprised to see him standing there without giving her a heads up.

"Seidou, what are you doing here? Did I forget today was something?" she asked, ready to reach for her phone to check any days they had set up. He shook his head,

"No, no. You haven't. I just wanted to give you something." he carefully brought the flowers into view and offered them to her. Her eyes widened at the sight of the beautiful flowers,

"Seidou, these are beautiful. Thank you." as she inhaled the flowers' aroma, she noticed a small card in the bouquet.

[Name], I really, really, really, really, like you. Can I please take you out to dinner?

She blinked then glanced up at Takizawa whose face had been dusted red. A light smile lifted her lips as she leaned in close and kissed his cheek.

"Just let me get ready." Takizawa stood there, fingers gently touching where her lips were and he smiled. A chuckle slipped his lips and he quietly fist bumped the air in excitement.