My Precious Doll - Ghoul Takizawa

This was requested.
Warning: Obsessions, kidnapping ect
The image above is based on the reader.

Author's note: Thank you all for the recent comments and requests about these angst ones, I do appreciate it and I will start writing fluff and accepting fluff requests from now on again. Thank you again. Also this may be short.

She was perfect. Her skin was as flawless as porcelain, enhancing her delicate features. Beautiful, gorgeous eyes lightly drawn with black eyeliner, softly batted with dark eye-shadow. Rose red cheeks with crimson lips. Her long locks of hair like silk, gently framing her face and falling down her back like a waterfall. A white bow tied in it. A dark red dress hugging her form, fitting her perfectly. She was a beautiful, porcelain doll. 

[Name] was a beautiful, little porcelain doll.

***

Takizawa sat in front of her, his fingers gently coming through her locks. A loving smile on his black lips as he whispered sweet nothings to her.  

"You really are beautiful, [Name]." he whispered, pressing a small kiss on her cheek. He got no reaction. He didn't need one. She loved him and he knew it. Slowly, he pushed a lock behind her shoulder, his fingertips brushing against her necks a little. He turned to the bed beside them and pulled the blanket back, then carefully laid [Name] down and tucked her in. 

"Sleep well, my love."

***

[Name]'s eyes opened, her face expressionless as she laid there, making no attempt to move. The door opened and Takizawa smiled once his eyes laid upon her form,

"Good morning, [Name]." he said, helping her up. His eyes taking in her beautiful form. He grabbed a hairbrush and gently started to comb through her locks. This was the morning routine. Takizawa would walk into her room and wake her up. He would bathe her and dress her, plate her hair. She would have done it all herself but he always said he wanted to make sure she looked her best. She did not complain. She didn't have the energy to complain.

Slowly, Takizawa lowered her into the bath, the warm water was filled with bubbles. He immediately started to wash her locks, gently brushing the shampoo in before washing it out. 

"See? You'll be the most beautiful doll in the world." Takizawa said, pressing a kiss on her cheek as he reached for the conditioner. 

***

After her bath, he dried her hair and dressed her in another beautiful, crimson coloured dress. Takizawa -carefully- set her upon the chair he had stolen for her. It was a beautiful chair, mainly since it was from a wealthy family. [Name] deserved the best and only the best, and he would offer it to her. 

When she was set down, Takizawa sat beside the chair, resting his head on her lap, nuzzling against her like a dog. [Name] blinked, her hollow orbs falling down upon the snow haired ghoul. His actions, his devotion, everything he did was because he loved her. Slowly, she rested her hand against his hair, gently trailing her fingers through his locks, earning a loving purr from the ghoul. 

I'm so sorry this is short and poor quality. I'm having a bit of writer's block but, when I'm back in the flow of it, I'll attempt to re-write this. Thank you anyway for reading this.