Please, remember me - Ghoul Takizawa

Requested by: @UkrainienOtaku, thank you for the request.
Please enjoy.

It was impossible. It had to be. How could that have happened to his [Name]? Takizawa sprinted through the shadows, his heart drumming against his chest as his blood pumped through his veins. Ayato had told him the news about [Name].

Apparently, [Name] had been involved in a serious car accident, resulting in the driver of the car that collided into hers being killed, three pedestrians killed or injured and leaving [Name] with brain damage. She was released from hospital a couple of days ago but she had no memory of anything. Icy fear consumed Takizawa at the mere thought of [Name] coming to harm. But her having no memory? That was the haunting part of it.

She was the last piece of his past, the only surviving fragment of Seidou Takizawa. If it was gone, there was nothing left of him but Owl, the one-eyed ghoul.

***

[Name] sat in her living room, her eyes taking in the photographs she had hung around her living room. The woman who had claimed to be her mother had brought her home and gave her photo albums of her life, hoping that it could help her daughter recover.

Since she was released from hospital, [Name] had spent each night scanning the photos and delving into her mind, praying to some higher power that one photo would spark something in her memories. Anything.

One photo she found on her phone lock-screen. It was of her and a brunette male, she was smiling brightly at the camera whilst he was kissing her cheek. He was clearly her lover, but where was he then? Taking a breath, [Name] tried to think. Soft hazel hair, sparkling brown eyes, sweet, loving smile. Nothing. Not even a spark of an idea of his name.

As she walked into the kitchen, she froze. The window in her kitchen was open, allowing a chilly breeze to slip into her house. Did she leave it open? Maybe her mother did? She approached it and shut it, locking it as she did before turning around. Her face was centimetres away from a cloaked figure, fear flooded her system as she screamed, stumbling away from the intruder.

"[Name], wait. It's me!" he said, taking a step closer to her but stopping when she pointed a knife towards him. He felt his heart ache at the raw fear carved into her delicate features. She truly did not remember him? He held his hands out, attempting to show her he was not there to harm her.

"W-Who are you? W-What do you want?" she stuttered, tears welling up in her beautiful eyes. Takizawa lowered his hood, letting her take in his features.

"My name is Seidou Takizawa. We knew each other. We were lovers." [Name]'s eyes widened at that. How could he be her lover? He looked nothing like the man in the photo on her phone. She pointed the knife at him, slowly reaching for her phone to call the police.

"No, you're not. You look nothing like the man in the photos." Before she could grab her phone, Takizawa darted in front of her at inhuman speed, snatching the knife from her hand and sliding her phone away from her. She opened her mouth to scream but he covered her mouth, making her look at him.

"Look in my eyes, [Name]. Please." he begged softly. [Name] halted her struggles for a moment and looked into the albino's eyes. A warm, loving glow radiated from his eyes, encasing her chest in a gentle embrace she has not felt since she awoke in hospital with no memory of anything before it. She looked closer at his facial structure. He was the same man from the photo on her phone.

"What happened to you? W-Why're you so different looking?" she asked, Takizawa took her hand into his colder one and led her into the living room. His eyes falling upon all the photos she had on the table. Some where of them both before he became Owl. He turned his head towards her,