A Sweet Night - Human Takizawa

Please enjoy. I'm sorry it's short.

Deep blue mixed with coal black painted the sky, splotches of grey clouds scattered around. Glimmering stars sprinkled the night sky, each one glowing brighter than the last to present their beauty. Pale light poured from the moon, casting its light among the city of Tokyo. Streets were empty as everyone had tucked away in the safety of their homes.

The moonlight slipped through the curtains, painting a line across the bedroom. Clothes laid on the carpet around the bed, candles that once held a soft flame sat cold around the room. Upon the bed, a brunette male laid, his bare body covered by a soft blanket; his arms wrapped around another body. A [Hair colour] female, who snuggled against his form.

Takizawa's eyes creaked open, blinking away the fuzz of sleep and taking in his surroundings. His soft brown eyes fell on the sleeping [Name] cuddling up with him, memories of their night together flooded his head. A smile lifted his lips at them as he brushed a strand of hair from her face. She looked so peaceful when she slept. All the stress and worry of the day became a distant memory as she slept. 

Carefully, Takizawa removed her arms from his body and grabbed a pair of shorts before walking down stairs. He grabbed himself a glass of water and leaned against the kitchen counter, recalling their evening. Soft touches. Sweet kisses heating into passion. Their bodies pressed close together. His face flushed red at the memory, making him chuckle lightly. 

How did he get so lucky to have [Name]? To think, only months ago, he was afraid Amon was going to claim [Name] but he never did. Takizawa did not understand why though, [Name] was beautiful, smart and selfless. He didn't care though. [Name] had chosen him over Amon. She gave Takizawa the confidence to push through each day, to overcome each challenge thrown his way and emerge the victor. Even when he didn't, she never saw him any less of who he was. 

That... That was what he truly loved about her. 

Takizawa finished his drink and made his way back upstairs. Carefully, he slid back into bed and wrapped his arms around [Name], nuzzling his face in her soft, locks of hair. This was perfect. All he ever needed. The person he adored snuggling against his body. He was certainly a lucky person. 

Thank you for reading. Please, leave a vote and comment your thoughts. Also, please send some requests if you have any. Thank you again.