Dream - Ghoul Takizawa

Pale light chased away the surrounding darkness, much like light passing through waves with their soft glow. His body felt light. Lighter than it has in a very long time, his limbs were nothing but fallen leaves in Autumn. All the pain from the torture evaporated from his nerves, no traces of blood stained his skin. His body floated as if he was submerged underwater, clear crystal water.

Slowly, he felt a soft touch on his bare shoulder. The familiar touch instantly informed him who the touch belonged to: his lover [Name]. Her delicate form pressed against his back, arms lightly wrapping around his chest. His hands held hers, laying his head against hers. How he missed this. The way her loving embrace would melt away all stress of the day; gentle warmth like the soft kisses of the sun falling down upon his skin.

A gentle smile pulled his black lips, eyes fluttering shut as he sunk into the hug. This was perfect. His heart beated within his chest, flowing his blood through his veins where it belonged. His lover's arms holding him, comforting him as she would when his stress would attack him. [Name] rested her head against his shoulder, hands slowly tracing shapes on his chest.

"Seidou." her voice whispered against his ear, sending shivers down his spine. He was loved and he knew it. As long as she was here, he could survive anything thrown at him.

Her lips brushed against his brown locks that were growing whiter with each passing day of torture.

"Wake up."

***

His body jolted up, his head smacking against the steel wall. A pained groan slipped his lips at the dull throb as his hand rubbed where he hit. Wide eyes darted around the small room, desperately searching for the source of warmth that was his lover, his [Name]. Nothing. He was alone with the shadows as his company but they offered no comfort at all. Only a cold reminder where he was.

A small sob broke the silence. The sinking stone in his stomach returned when he realised she wasn't here. He buried his head in his hands, gently sobbing, pulling his knees to his chest in an attempt to feel the warmth again, to be comforted in some form of way. He would see her. When he gets out - and he will- he will see her again.

Thank you for reading this. Please vote and comment what you think. And don't be afraid to request anything.